Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously considering this car... and have been browsing the forums for a few weeks, and talking to some owners here in Tampa. Does anyone know where one is for sale in Tampa, or near to? I would like to test drive one on Thursday... thanks for your help! :p

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
SRT n SVT said:
Seriously considering this car... and have been browsing the forums for a few weeks, and talking to some owners here in Tampa. Does anyone know where one is for sale in Tampa, or near to? I would like to test drive one on Thursday... thanks for your help! :p
Wanna buy mine?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
You can always go to 4adodge.com and use the "find a dealer" option. Plug in your zip code, mark the box for SRT-4 dealers, and it gives you a list. Then, check their inventories. Do a quick search for Neons (SRT-4 isn't even listed), and the SRT-4's, if any, will pop up first on the list because they have the highest MSRP.

Not all dealers keep the web db updated daily, but my latest check showed:

Plaza, Ulm, Autoway -- NONE

Bob Wilson on FL Ave, Tampa -- 1 silver, 1 red
Brandon Dodge -- 2 red, 1 silver, 1 black (wonder if this is up-to-date)
Dayton Andrews -- 2 red

Call Barry Fullerton at Dayton Andrews in St. Pete. He gave me a good deal and outstanding service.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Bob Wilson had a Red one, but take a close look at it, the front bumper looked like it might be a slightly different color than the body.

Repaint on bumper or body ????

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet... I'll call a few of those dealerships tomorrow...

I know this subject has been beaten to death about the '04's... but, does anyone have a ballpark guess as to when they will be coming out? I would assume winter-time-ish? Thanks for the help guys.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
why the hell does everyone want a sunfroof?

they have already said that they wouldnt be changing that much on the cars since they will be in a 2-3 year run. i dont see a sunroof making it in to production. (thank god) :p

·
Super Moderator
‘20 MUSTANG GT/VORTECH SUPERCHARGED/10 SPEED
6,326 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
why the hell does everyone want a sunfroof?
I don't want one. It's a poor mans convertible. :lol:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A sunroof is nice here in FL... plenty of beautiful days that you want to have all the windows down including the sunroof and catch some rays while riding to school/work/errands/beach. Also, you can leave it vented to keep the car cool when it's sitting... another thing in FL. Also just gives the car a bigger feel... more open. That's why I like em anyway...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.