Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I have a blue 04. I am in Sweden right now doing a semester abroad so the car rests for 5 months until I return.

Some of the different looks the car has had over the last 9 months.

The subzero's is how she sits now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
i just realized that CSUF implies Fullerton, not Fresno. Oops.

·
Registered
76 Posts
keyboard_warrior said:
You park on that one structure on Nutwood and State College? Im usually there also in my black srt with www. so cal srt 4 .com stickers on the rear windows.
are u the one with the welfare exhaust setup

·
Registered
928 Posts
I live right next to CSUF. Did you see the red one on campus or just nearby?.. coulda been me.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GERRY said:
I live right next to CSUF. Did you see the red one on campus or just nearby?.. coulda been me.
Its a red one on campus. Parks on the faculty lot. I dont have a welfare exhaust, just a 3" turboback with magnaflow muffler. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Not me . . . we must find out!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hey all you CSUF and North OC peeps - lets get together for a Sat. night meet! I need your suggestions for a location in the north OC area.....

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
nader said:
I have a blue 04. I am in Sweden right now doing a semester abroad so the car rests for 5 months until I return.

Some of the different looks the car has had over the last 9 months.

The subzero's is how she sits now.
Vad heter du?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
slow79ford said:
Vad heter du?

hej, hej. My swedish is very rusty(read: non-existant) but to answer your quesiton, my name is Nader Assemi.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Walk up to the hottest chick you can find and say to her *spelled phonetically to say in swedish, not spelled swedish correct* "Suug meen kook och mina svetiga bollar" That was the only line my flatmates taught me, if you say it a few times I think you can figure out what it means...or just by reading it. Sorry for the thread hijack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts