Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....I dont know if I am getting jerked around here. I just got a call from a dodge dealership that I got an internet request from a few weeks ago. The salesman on the phone asked me if I was still interested in getting an SRT-4...I told her yes....then she told me that her price on the car was $19400....and that there was a $2500 rebate...or I could get 0% financing. She worked it all out...and the bottom line was around $19000. Is this for real?? Did she make a mistake? Or is she just trying to do the old bait and switch? Anyone else hear about this $2500 rebate?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
There's no rebate. If she's offering it, get it in writting and snag the car!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
That sounds way to good to be true! I just bought my car the 9th and the sale person told me the srt4 wouldn't get rebate till a year after it was out. they even stressed to me NO rebate lol you should call and talk to another sales rep. She might be a little slow :? lol but if it's true take that shit!!! :shock:

·
Registered
12 Posts
i was told specifically NO rebate on the srt4 as "it is not a neon" lmao...but i did get the family/friends discount thru my uncle, got mine for 18845 before tax/tag and all that other junk

·
Registered
663 Posts
She messed up. She must have been reading on the sales person "cheat sheets" of which cars get what rebates. Neons show a 2500 dollar rebate on the sheet, but if she were to read the fine print right under where it said the rebate amount, it says "does not include SRT-4". If she messes up and the rebate goes through, snatch that SRT and as many more as you can get. Then make 2000 off each one selling them 500 under sticker. :D

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I got that rebate, plus an extra $500 off. Car came to $16,646. Get it before she figures out her error. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
anyone else smell BS from el-jefe?

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
CJ said:
anyone else smell BS from el-jefe?
Sigh. All the haters. Yes, I got $3000 off the SRT-4. I was in the Air Force, I ordered it in Jan, (from Europe, I selected the color and option :roll: ) They gave me the estimated delivery date, I moved back to So Cal, they sent me the VIN #, it was confimirmed by someone at DCX who was kind enough to email to me, and then I picked it up at Tuttle Click in Irvine, you can talk to the fleet manager there, he did the paperwork. I am tired of this shit. The $2500 rebate was for all neons, and the SRT was a neon in their system. The $500 was the land of the free rebate, for military members only. So, I got $3000 off my special order SRT-4. You dont believe me? Tough shit. Come to Cali and I will show you the order form and the bill of sale. Oh, and CJ, who the hell are you and what do you drive anyway? A huffy? I smell teenaged non-driving hater.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
el-jefe. ya gotta chill a little dude. 8) I have been through months worth of BS with DC on this car. i also ordered the car with down payment in December. My dealership could not find it in their system (it was not listed as a Neon, it wasn't listed at all, but the dealership had notice to take orders). The only catch was they could not tell me when I could expect delivery. At first I was told Feb. Then April, now it's end of May. evil I am ballistic with this as other guys and girls (very cool) in Mass are now driving SRT's! I want to stay loyal to the dealer as I will be having all mods done there. I'm glad you got the deal you did, and yeah I'm also jelous.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
BTW, I drive a 2000 Neon, don't race (yet), don't do mods myself (yet). wink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
spcforker
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing