Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here the purpose of the car beating's was for what cars srt4's beat not talk about ford LIGHTNING in every thread :? so i start this new one

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
* Easy buddy :lol: *

I was once worse than that. :lol:

I think it's something about the srt4 being a ford lightning with purpose...errr sumthing like that.

(I bet it's the keyboard :wink: )

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Take it easy on him. I'm sure English isn't his first language anyway. :lol: He's probably from Germany or Canada... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
TuPac said:
here the purpose of the car beating's was for what cars srt4's beat not talk about ford LIGHTNING in every thread :? so i start this new one

Translation:

The purpose for making a thread called "Cars beatin" was to post cars beaten by the SRT 4, not to argue about the Ford Lighting. He started this thread to take over where the "Cars Beatin" thread left off before it was hijacked.

It was alot more fun to read the other way.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Tupac, you also made everybody laugh. It's a very good thing. It's all good. 8)

Anyway, I would post my beatin' but my SRT-4 has yet get here? This is a bad as "where is waldo!". Rats! :evil:

PS. keep the sportmanship alive, ya'll!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i didnt want to start a new topic, figured this one was close enough. i was checking the stats on terminator's srt pics again and some of the links came off a monte carlo board... they mention the SRT being FUGLY (i wonder if they know what people think of the car they're driving... i dunno bout you but i dont exactly think the monte carlo is pretty)

and another guy says the focus svt would out handle it or something, luckily some guy chimed in, svt 170 srt 215... who would outhandle who?

kind of a laugh.. oh and the usual its a chrysler its unreliable (again i wonder if they know what they're driving considering as many GM's i see stranded on the road around here.. )

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hahaha they're calling the SRT ugly, that's laughable, at least the SRT has the performance to back up it's ugliness. Monte Carlos are just slow and poorly built. Not to mention their mullet wearing, wanna-be NASCAR driver, owners.

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe you played the Mullet Card....they are always the ones on cops that get the knock on the door for a domestic dispute.

Knock, knock
(Insert Monte Carlo Driver Name Here) answers door wearing old wife beater t-shirt.
"What do you want? "We ain't done nuttin wrong."
(Office) "We got a phone call of a domestic disturbance." "Do you mind if we search your double wide?"
(Driver, in a slurred voice) "Well, we were just sittin down for some vittles, can you come back later?"
(Office) "Sir, please step outside."
(Driver's Wife/Girlfriend/Cousin/Sister with black eye and ripped shirt) "You can't tell him what to do, he ain't done nuttin wrong)
(Officer) "Sir, do you have any weapons or drugs on you?"
(Driver)"No"
(Officer) Reaches into (Driver's) pocket and pulls out a pipe and some weed
(Officer) "Sir, what's this?"
(Driver) "It's for my night blindness, my doctor prescribed it."
Suddenly two of (Driver's) kids run out of the house sporting rat tails and bowl hair cuts.
(Officer) "Sir, is that your Monte Carlo?"
(Officer) "Please place your hands behind your back."

·
Registered
726 Posts
Grunge said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe you played the Mullet Card....they are always the ones on cops that get the knock on the door for a domestic dispute.

Knock, knock
(Insert Monte Carlo Driver Name Here) answers door wearing old wife beater t-shirt.
"What do you want? "We ain't done nuttin wrong."
(Office) "We got a phone call of a domestic disturbance." "Do you mind if we search your double wide?"
(Driver, in a slurred voice) "Well, we were just sittin down for some vittles, can you come back later?"
(Office) "Sir, please step outside."
(Driver's Wife/Girlfriend/Cousin/Sister with black eye and ripped shirt) "You can't tell him what to do, he ain't done nuttin wrong)
(Officer) "Sir, do you have any weapons or drugs on you?"
(Driver)"No"
(Officer) Reaches into (Driver's) pocket and pulls out a pipe and some weed
(Officer) "Sir, what's this?"
(Driver) "It's for my night blindness, my doctor prescribed it."
Suddenly two of (Driver's) kids run out of the house sporting rat tails and bowl hair cuts.
(Officer) "Sir, is that your Monte Carlo?"
(Officer) "Please place your hands behind your back."

And to think that the song "Bad Boys (What'cha gonna do)" will now forever be linked with mullet-wearing Monte Carlo drivers. Only here...LOL :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I wonder if Canadian television has their own version of Cops, "Mounties". Up there, is it called a Mullet? or a Moulet (pronounced Moo-lay)
Makes ya wonder....Hmmmm :idea: :idea:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
and *I* get yelled at for hi-jacking threads!! :roll: :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing