Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SRT-4 with boost set to 15Lbs and 2 passengers
WRX has a few mods.
DSM is AWD Turbo and has some decent mods to it.

I'll post the exact mods later.

Id like to see what the SRT-4 can do without passengers. :shock:

HERE'S THE VIDEO - 11MB

I suggest "Right CLick" -> "Save as"

Notice the SRT-4 is still ahead of the DSM :twisted: .
A race from a Stoped start will be the real test.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Went to the Dodge dealership and tried to test drive one of these cars and they wouldnt let me??? I was like its only a 19000 dollar car...i can test drive a 30,000+ dodge ram but not a neon turbo? Anyways....left there and went and test drove the rex and i got to say im impressed. i pulled to the side of the road and had both right tires in the dirt and left on pavement.....i stomped on it in 1st and the car barely peeled out......it was like it shifted all the power to the left side. i know my eclipse would of spun forever with a stomp like that. Handling....self explanatory...cant overlook AWD. For 19,000 the neon cant be beat for all around greatness. This is the first timne ive had a hard time trying to test drive a car except vettes etc...Im trying to hold out for the Mitsu Evo to show up.....that car is going to make people cry.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, the Evo sounds nice. I was just reading an article about it over the weekend. If money was no object, I'd be waiting for that. It's a sweet ride, but it's alot more than I'd like to spend on a car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing