Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruizen down the road when I pull up next to a brand new viper. hE thougth he was a bAdasS with his V-12 enjin and turbo, but I wannted to show him who's boss! So I downshifted, beeped 3 times and we were off. At first it was clos, but i could hear his tubro kickin in so I hit my nos, and started pulling on him! He was in shock.. when i was about 4 car lengths in front of him he backed off and turned into the elemetary school. All the little kids were cheering me on as I flew by! 20mph speed limt? HA I smoked that sped limit and the viper, yo!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Vipers are slo. I seen a dodge commerical with dem Nascar drivrs. It had teh SRT-4 beat the Viper and Ram. I beat Vipers all the time in my Neon.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Did I miss something?

Did all you guys get here on the same short bus? Your sarcastic dribble is almost as boring as it is lame. There will always be BS stories on the ________v/s_________ boards. Live with it and stop adding to the crap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wait a minute, this shortbus rider needs clarification. Since this forum is always going to be filled with b/s, I shouldn't post crap here?

:roll:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Not to be offensive and make you leave, it just sounds kinda unimaginable to me, especially the part where he turned into the elementary school and all the kids cheered for you? Not to be a know-it-all school teacher or anything, but I would think the elementary kids wouldn't have a clue, much less care what's going on :? Where do you live, maybe a certain area will help explain that.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah his babble is totally pointless ever heard of someoen tryign to start stuff and that is the only reason he is here....OK you are just a nOOb ricer wanna be...Go to Autozone and get yourself another Type R sticker and go play with that for a while....

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
VSrtG said:
I was cruizen down the road when I pull up next to a brand new viper. hE thougth he was a bAdasS with his V-12 enjin and turbo, but I wannted to show him who's boss! So I downshifted, beeped 3 times and we were off. At first it was clos, but i could hear his tubro kickin in so I hit my nos, and started pulling on him! He was in shock.. when i was about 4 car lengths in front of him he backed off and turned into the elemetary school. All the little kids were cheering me on as I flew by! 20mph speed limt? HA I smoked that sped limit and the viper, yo!
ok there is one thing about making up a story about racing a viper.........but to then screw up the facts and say it has a v-12 turbo............. a viper runs 12's in the 1/4th.......the srt wouldnt beat a viper even with nos. how bout you try and make up some more beliveable stories before you come post on this site. a viper has a v-10 btw, you know its better to be thought an idiot than to open you mouth and prove it. i second the motion to ban this fool

·
Registered
484 Posts
...and then you pull up to a Ferrari F2003 Formula 1 car and a Budweiser Top Fuel Dragster

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
20 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing