1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
nice runs

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
hey oscar yes look at the end of the video where the camera man is in another car the signs are the ones from I-75 where its divides to go straight or to go to naples i think its I-595 or something like that. I ran that S2K when I made 273 and at the end of fourth I had like five six cars on him I used to have the video, well maybe my friend still does but whatever, also I ran him froma 15 MPH roll, his car has sick first gear with the gears that he has. Well regardless it runs hard as fuck for a naturally aspirated car.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
yes, thats in south florida. i ran the same s2k. that car moves for an s2k... the gears he has are sick.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blue05SRT said:
hey oscar yes look at the end of the video where the camera man is in another car the signs are the ones from I-75 where its divides to go straight or to go to naples i think its I-595 or something like that. I ran that S2K when I made 273 and at the end of fourth I had like five six cars on him I used to have the video, well maybe my friend still does but whatever, also I ran him froma 15 MPH roll, his car has sick first gear with the gears that he has. Well regardless it runs hard as fuck for a naturally aspirated car.
Ha! I knew it! :rofl: I met him a few months ago and he told me he had changed the gears AGAIN and would eat anything alive from a stop, but would die out going 100mph :wah?!: He was also thinking of some other upgrades.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Jagok1 said:
Ha! I knew it! :rofl: I met him a few months ago and he told me he had changed the gears AGAIN and would eat anything alive from a stop, but would die out going 100mph :wah?!: He was also thinking of some other upgrades.
after i ran him he said he was looking forward to some headwork. That car moves really good though.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blue05SRT said:
after i ran him he said he was looking forward to some headwork. That car moves really good though.
Yea, I was surprised when I saw him on my ass the first time we went at it :frogtongu Did he race you while high? Cause when he raced me :rofl: he was GONE! I had to show him the way to the Turnpike :rofl:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
what gears does he have? to me it only sounded a LIL bit closer compared to stock....my buddy used to have a s2000 and ive driven it multiple times...

that s2000 tranny is one of the best ever made.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice runs ...but in the long run there was a SPANKIN" goin on. Every time ...all the time. :thumbsup: :clap:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
csufdrew said:
what gears does he have? to me it only sounded a LIL bit closer compared to stock....my buddy used to have a s2000 and ive driven it multiple times...

that s2000 tranny is one of the best ever made.
wqell actually in real life they are pretty short i mean that guy goes into fifth when i was like beginning of fourth or something lol, keeps him up there in his powerband always and in V-tech, not making fun of it, but thats where they make their power in vtech, car is nice, and runs hard as heck.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue05SRT said:
wqell actually in real life they are pretty short i mean that guy goes into fifth when i was like beginning of fourth or something lol, keeps him up there in his powerband always and in V-tech, not making fun of it, but thats where they make their power in vtech, car is nice, and runs hard as heck.
Yea, he had some REALLY short gears and always wanted to go from a dig(which I gave him...and it wasn't pretty :jester: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts