Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
So thats in Tulsa Oklahoma? That track rocks compared to Wichita IR, hell it's always pack and the track is slick here. I would drive down just to race a few laps without waiting an hour just to spin my tires on a sucky track. Whats the cost too?

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
Didn't look like they posted anytimes. But we can't tell anything by that video. What mod's were done to the Mustang or to the SRT-4? Hell the Mustang could have been all stock with an automatic or the SRT-4 could have a Stage 1 or 2 on it. So in other words....more info please!!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was the midnights so they dont run the board they just give out time slips. The mustang was a 03 GT 5-speed he ran a [email protected] and I ran a [email protected] 100 yes im all stock besides welfare exhaust at the track that night which didnt improve my times. I ran best time with out it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Krimsrt4 said:
So thats in Tulsa Oklahoma? That track rocks compared to Wichita IR, hell it's always pack and the track is slick here. I would drive down just to race a few laps without waiting an hour just to spin my tires on a sucky track. Whats the cost too?
$15.00 only 6 month old track good prepping too! Be nice to see another SRT-4 out there only seen one other besides myself and when I raced him 4 times he ran two 15's and his best was a 14.4 and he bought his before I did.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Stock GT mustangs are SLOW! I have raced quite a few of them all with the same results...them looking at my tail lights. SO this vid is of no suprise. I love the look on there face when I do beat them. It's priceless!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.