Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Wow, that bump in the track is horrible :) I guess its better then no track tho.

Close race, altho it does look like the DSM took it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Dirzze, any idea where this video was shot at? It really looks like where I'm at, Lancaster, CA. Just last week the tech at the Dodge dealership was telling me of a location they race at way out in the desert, and he saw a Silver SRT4 out there. He did say it was only around Midnights on Thursdays, though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Psamtik, you got a SRT-4? I live up in Ridgecrest and will hopefully be getting one within a few months. Would be cool to get a Antelope Valley meet goin.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yep, I picked mine up about two and a half weeks ago.

And hell yeah, come on down sometime and hopefully we can meet up. I've been trying to find out who the other owners are here in Palmdale / Lancaster. I believe there are at least three others out here somewhere...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, sure thing. There are 2 owners here that I know of. One being a friend of mine that works at the dodge dealership with his black srt-4 and another one that's yellow.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Phoenyx! PhatTrax 0wn3d Juu!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: but yeah GST cause the filename says so plus you think a GSX/TSi would sleep off the line :roll:

·
Registered
584 Posts
acr2nv, I like your GLH. I tried buying one off of a guy in Orlando two years ago. He never got back to me though and I could never get a hold of him. I have such fond memories of that car, as my Grandpa had one when they first came out (he worked for Chrysler).

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Psamtik said:
Dirzze, any idea where this video was shot at? It really looks like where I'm at, Lancaster, CA. Just last week the tech at the Dodge dealership was telling me of a location they race at way out in the desert, and he saw a Silver SRT4 out there. He did say it was only around Midnights on Thursdays, though.
I'm not sure where the run was done. I asked the kid with the DSM and haven't got a response yet. As for the mods on the DSM, I asked him that question as well!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing