Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been fooling around with a new video editor and have mixed all the SRT-4 Video I have together with some music. If you would like to check it out its up on Kazaa as SRT-4VideoMix. It's an 84meg mpeg so its a little big but I'm still working on something smaller.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I'm using Kazaa Light (Which I don't think matters), and I've tried all the search terms and it still can't find it...Perhaps it's the method P2P networks search (I forget the exact term), but it doesn't always yield the results you want, as it doesn't search every computer.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmm

:?

well if anyone can host it otherwise let me know and I'll send it. The music is a remix I found on kazaa. Perfect cell I think.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
someone host that shit. you have to get really lucky to find one specific file on kazaa.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Hopefully he has a fast connection. It seems like its a pretty big file. It could take a while to upload/download.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soon

:oops:

I had to leave on a trip before I could get it uploaded. I'll get it done asap when I get to a hotel with high speed access or when I get back home on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hrey Mott

That FTP isnt working for me check your mail. I'm at home now so as soon as we get this fixed it will be up. If anyone else wants to host e-mail me
Greg

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
12 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing