Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was hoping there are some old first generation (neon) owners out there. I was told that the srt-4 manifold,tubro,downpipe,ect will work on the first generation neon as a direct bolt up :eveilgrin is that correct? Thank You.

Casey

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
direct bolt up. no. will it fit with min effort yes. i think one or two of the mountin wholes on the exhaust man are off by just alil. just need ported out and the proper gasket to seal it all up again. but as far as the stock 02 housing and dp i have no clue. would prolly be easier to have a custom exhaust made.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
you can run 10psi on a stock first gen with a fresh rebuild on the motor. i wouldn't do it go a car over 60k. i'd rebuild the motor first.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for your help, i asked for it over at the org and they were jus plain assholes. I hope to stick around and learn more about the srt-4's and my turbo project i want to start on my own neon. thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.