Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my names Christian and I've had 2 srts unfortunately my baby that was fully built just got rear ended by a hatian that had shitty insurance and totaled it. So I need your guys help!! Can anyone post pictures of a white srt 4 being built it could even be black, also if anyone could post recipes for parts that they have ever purchased please post here. I'm going through something with my attorney and need propf that the work was done but previous owner doesn't have anything. Long story short the insurance quote they gave me is ridiculous. so I need to have proof to get the amount of money I need to purchase an new car. Fml. The sooner the better thanks guys

The recipts mean so much basically the attorney paralegal just needs to see proof of recpipts the print out of links I provided for her was just not enough

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
I had to show receipts when mine was robbed.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Using documents that are not valid ( ie. Not your actual car damage/work performed in attempt to procure $) is in fact insurance fraud if that's what you are doing this forum is not for your dirty work

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
:facepalm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts