Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$2000 was a deal considering the components I have.

Alpine CDA-7998

jl 500/1

jl 300/4

(2) 10" jl w3 version 2's

jl csi xr 6.5 speakers

jl csi vr 690 speakers

Neo Car jukebox w/ 40gb drive

Im happy with my system and the money I spent on it.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
SOUND SYSTEM: :shock: (40GB of music space) Damn, you live for music.

I agree, with great sound system, you pay the price. I haven't felt anything compared to the JLs subs, even with my Rockfords in my Swift that pounds the car to a rattle or shake. :lol:

WINDOW TINT: paying 200.00 is not uncommon for professional tinting. 8)

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I got the 3 rear, and 2 front windows done for $175 - guaranteed for life from a shop in town.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
backdoctor2be said:
Could you post pictures of your black car when you have the windows tinted?
I have a bunch, but here's a good one. 16% on the rear 3, and 32% on the front 2. (yes, it's illegal in CA, but cops don't usually go nuts over it unless you were already speeding, or they tried to nail you for something else and they couldn't.)

http://www.dodgeboy.net/forum/download.php?id=80

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Back on topic for a second, I've heard that the tire pressure around town is very important in the Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Follow the manual, and check your tires. There has been more than a few of us who have gotten sidewall bubbles and had to replace the tire from our own pocket. My expert buddy said that those type of problems seem to stem from incorrect pressure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.