Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, the SRT 4 didn't come with it. :cry: I just got it in the mail today and it looks like Ohyeah really put some time into it. :lol: It was a great idea and I'm sure I'll get hours of enjoyment out of it. Thanks.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dude u are in Tampa, Why dont you just drive your happy self to Fairbanks or Moroone Dodge and get one??

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've thought about it more than a few times. The dealer here has helped me from the beginning, so I'm going to wait it out.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
acr2nv said:
dude u are in Tampa, Why dont you just drive your happy self to Fairbanks or Moroone Dodge and get one??
Not only will he save the gas $ there & back, but the dealer fee is half the cost of the S FL dealers. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
drizze99 said:
Just got mine in the mail today! I can't believe I got my car before it!! :D :D :D
Quit braggin :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess he can brag. I'd be bragging too. :lol: I can wait patiently. It would be worse if I knew some people with SRT 4's and I actually got to ride in one. I'd probably have to make the drive to Miami then. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I also recieved mine yesterday and it is a very nice put-together CD! Too bad I don't have the proper vehicle (or any for that matter) to listen to it in. It's funny listening to what some of you listen on the road; I can see someone crusing down the road listening and grooving to the beat. :lol:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I really want this CD played first in my SRT-4. I have to get this CD when I know that my car is on its way home...to me.

If I get it now, I WILL be tempted to play it before my SRT-4 gets here.

Rats! :evil:

PS. Called my sister in Tampa yesterday and told her the situation and she says "Why don't you come and buy it here then." Damn, I am soooooo tempted. :evil:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Got the car on Sat, got the CD yesterday. They go together well. More later. About the trip and pics.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Glad everyone seemed to like the CD :)

I got back at 4 this morning with my new baby!!! I've had all of about 3 hours of sleep...ugh :!: I don't wish the torture of a round trip to FL and back via road in one weekend on anyone. I got some nice pics that I'll get up soon. It still seems unreal that I own this car. I can't believe I finally got it! And now to come up with a name for her...hehehe

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you made it back safely. The weather up there didn't look very agreeable. Mine should be arriving shortly. I have a sign in my car saying "I wish my other car was an SRT 4" :lol:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
ohyeahwright said:

I got back at 4 this morning with my new baby!!! I've had all of about 3 hours of sleep...ugh :!: I don't wish the torture of a round trip to FL and back via road in one weekend on anyone. I got some nice pics that I'll get up soon. It still seems unreal that I own this car. I can't believe I finally got it! And now to come up with a name for her...hehehe
Good to see you made it home safe! :D How many miles was your trip (one way)? Mine was 1100 miles!!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
ohyeahwright said:

Glad to see you made it back as well! Enjoy, you waited long enough! :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
drizze99 said:
Good to see you made it home safe! :D How many miles was your trip (one way)? Mine was 1100 miles!!
I didn't watch the miles very closely but I think it was in the 1200 to 1300 range. No matter what it was, it was too damn long on the way down and not long enough on the way back :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bet sleep deprevation was the only thing that kept you from driving straight through into Canada. I bet the SRT 4 could outrun a Mounty. :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
So Ohyeah, what song did you listen to first? It best have been off the official album! :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
RUgoinup said:
So Ohyeah, what song did you listen to first? It best have been off the official album! :)
Absolutely!!! It was my contribution to the LP, Track 19, Miami Vice. After that finished, I let it track through everything on the disc! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
9 Participants
ohyeahwright
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing