Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought the car, has a 60 trim. Never smoked before other than black fuel smoke. 105xxx miles. Was trying to get a tune update, did my first pull for a datalog and then pulled into a lot. After about 2 minutes of sitting I looked out and had a smokescreen going. Revving made it better, eventually went away. Ride home zero smoke. Replaced oil line because it had a kink and took it for another rip, zero smoke on full boost wide open or normal driving. Smoke within 2 min of idling that got worse, and then slowly better at idling. Most confusing part is it’s white, but definite oil smell. No turbo drain problems and downpipe was dry. Is it possible it’s still the turbo and didn’t make it to the bottom of the downpipe yet because it just started? Or could it be valve seals. I want to know forsure before I start ripping it apart. There was also smoke coming from behind the turbo, but my gasket on the downpipe/exhaust looked bad.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.