Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
AGPsrt said:
do you install as well? if so pm me so maybe we can work the details out.:thumbsup:
No, we don't do install's, but we can recommend some local shops in the area.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
1LAPSRT said:
Thanks GD. Was the torching a result of bad (stripped knurls) studs?
It was torched as a result of putting the wheel on and trying to tighten down on the studs to pull them into the hub. Big mistake!!! Since the knurls were barely touching the hub, the lug nut made it about 90% onto the stud then popped back out of the hub and just spun. If I remember correctly, it took 3 - 4 hours and about 6 people to get that damn wheel off.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I want i need these wheel studs i'm on 4 lugs on driver side. Soon to be 3 cuz my lug nut is stuck on the stud,it will break off like the last one.I sent you a pm and i will call on monday i can't put dr's on i'm stuck on street tires! Can you give me a deal? i can post a how to video when i do mine. Maybe i could get a sponsor? send me a pm thank you i like the rotors
too!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
i am about to order studs (for front & rear) but want to check on this issue first...

...i know RB here is saying no issue, but m_dunnie, what did you finally do to make things work right??

did you do the rears?...any problems there?

let us know
thx
Jer

m_dunnie said:
1LAPSRT said:
Thanks GD. Was the torching a result of bad (stripped knurls) studs?
It was torched as a result of putting the wheel on and trying to tighten down on the studs to pull them into the hub. Big mistake!!! Since the knurls were barely touching the hub, the lug nut made it about 90% onto the stud then popped back out of the hub and just spun. If I remember correctly, it took 3 - 4 hours and about 6 people to get that damn wheel off.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts