Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say that the sticker on this page of the huge bad ass looking RAM HEAD would be a VERY SWEET STICKER FOR THE BACK WINDSHEILD (illigal as hell though):O http://srt4.thebatanesislands.com/srt4graphics_ase.html

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
already had that back window graphic made. just waiting for a car to put it on now.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh huh

yeah right :O

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i got it from EIP. they make custom stickers. got it about 3 weeks ago actually. for cheap, because a friend of mine works there.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Hey, that site looks familiar. :lol:

That's my version of RAM after seeing what was on http://www.awesomedecals.com. Of course they did not have a full picture of the RAM so I have to make my own similar to theirs.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Forced Induction said:
Would seem kinda ricer to me if it filled up the whole back window...
Anyone wanna phoshop it right ion front of the hood scoop? Maybe it'll look better there. I don't know.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Forced Induction said:
Would seem kinda ricer to me if it filled up the whole back window...
Anyone wanna phoshop it right ion front of the hood scoop? Maybe it'll look better there. I don't know. :idea:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
type this:

ftp://import.h8rs.com

enter srt for user
and srtforums for password

You will see a folder named WWW, open this folder and you will see a bunch of other ones, just drag your picture into this folder and it will copy. If you post the name of the file, I'll make a link for it.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like....

I want a RED one exactly like that for my black SRT!!!! Someone get them made if you can.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Hehehe. Not bad.

See if you could try it one of the newer pictures...the ones with the extra hole on them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
dmait man, how did u do that... i can never figure anything out... im confused....

i have photoshop 7.0 and all, and i dont no how to do that teach teach teach me!!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
A1337>PB< said:
dmait man, how did u do that... i can never figure anything out... im confused....

i have photoshop 7.0 and all, and i dont no how to do that teach teach teach me!!!!
Well, here is the way I did it. Just get your pic of the car as the back ground, cut paste or what ever the pic you want. ( It will become a layer) Just reseize it to fit where you want. Then use skew ect. to get it the shape/direction you want. Just play with it, Photoshop is a fun program.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts