Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
holy shit!! where the hell have you been?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol you guys actually remember me?

anyways ive been workin alot and kinda forgot about the site for a while till my friend showed up today with his srt. hehehe

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
mott said:
my friend has like the only one in penna. lol

www.monsterworldonline.com/_vti_mv/

EDIT
where does your friend live? i live in west chester, pa. but will be in pittsburgh for school for another 1.5 weeks. i am hoping to have the second srt4 in pa. in about a month.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good job on gettin one!, i have been pestering my local dealers(Lancaster area) for info for the last couple months. I guess by summer i will get one, oh well, my cars paid off and the lack of payments will be nice. Nice color!! Oh, i emailed Rothrock Dodge (one more i can pest). Rothrock.com for other Pa. folks.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I hate to burst bubbles, but ohyeahwright has had his in PA since the middle of February. He lives near State College in Cental PA!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I still havent seen one in PA. I am in West Chester almost every night so if you see me somewhere, please stop by. I want to see one of these things in person.

I have this blue wrx.

Heres a pic with my old wheels. I got HID's too so Im not easy to miss at night.

My names Brian. Cant wait to see your ride man.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Nice wheels Brian. I love that color. I wish Dodge would have made the SRT in that color. I go to West Chester on occasion, so if I go up there, I'll shoot you a PM and we can meet. Welcome to the boards and I hope you stick around. I'm sure you'll see the MANY SRT vs. WRX debates we have here. It's all good...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming. Dont mind my signiture, Im not an ass. I just laugh at all the SRT4 is faster and all the WRX is faster post's.

I've done so much work to my engine that I'm confident I can step up to the line with anything that is street driven. :D

Hope to see ya around man, I want to take a peek into that engine bay.
-Brian

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
STR8OUT said:
I still havent seen one in PA. I am in West Chester almost every night so if you see me somewhere, please stop by. I want to see one of these things in person.

I have this blue wrx.

Heres a pic with my old wheels. I got HID's too so Im not easy to miss at night.

My names Brian. Cant wait to see your ride man.
dude, when i was home for spring break i saw you in west chester. you were coming down rt52 and passed a development on your right. i was coming out of the development going the opposite way of you. i got a blue 2000 neon es that is lowered with dark tint and tsw rims. i dont know if you remember me but i couldnt get your fmic outta my mind for a long time. you got a pretty sick car!!! maybe we can meet up sometime over the summer!!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Well, I can imagine that you have done some work. I see that nice FMIC in the bottom pic. Why did you get rid of the old wheels? I really like them. Yea, it will be really cool if we can find some time to hang and line-up! :twisted: I'm not an ass either (sig), but we get accused of it so.....

Have you run that thing in the 1/4 yet? I would like to take a peek into your bay as well, to see some of your handy work.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If any of you guys with an SRT-4 ever goes through Conshohocken, PA and feel like showing off your car, me and a few friends would LOVE to see/hear an SRT-4 in person, I really want one, but unfortunately I dont think i'll be able to afford one til about 2004 or 2005. Anyway, if anyones interested PM me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I cant remember if I've seen your neon or not. My memory really sucks though...(to much partying) Thank you for the nice words, if you ever see me then feel free to come over and check out my car and say hi.

As for my old wheels, I sold them because they were HEAVY. I spent so much time and money into making my car go fast that I figured why have such heavy wheels slowing me down. These new 17" wheels only weigh 1lb more per wheel and tire than the stock wheels. My old 18"s weighed 6lbs more per wheel and tire and I really did notice a difference when I made the switch. I do miss my 18"s but Im liking my 17"s more and more.

Here are some more pics of my car if your interested. I'm glad I have not been flamed for one thing yet :p :D
http://onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=STR8OUT

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
DAMN!! :shock: You got some money sunk into that badboy!! I really like the hair blower, how much was that? Yea, when you put out some serious cash for performance, you don't want heavy ass 18's keeping you back. Got any dyno sheets on that thing? I must say your car is VERY tastefully done, NO RICE!! LOL!! :lol:

You won't get flamed here for having a different car, we welcome all. You might get into some heated debates, but it's all good. This is a speak your mind forum, and our site admin (ekool) is cool as shit. We have a couple of regular subie guys (AWD OWNZ U, and Slow50) that post here pretty regularly. We ALL have ONE thing in common here: we love to tune cars!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
HOLY FRONT MOUNT BATMAN! :shock: but wait whats the scoop doing now :?: :roll: :twisted:

·
Registered
7 Posts
acr2nv said:
but wait whats the scoop doing now :?: :roll: :twisted:
I was gonna ask the SRT4 guys that same question about thier cars :p :twisted:

Im planning on getting a reversed scoop hood. Ive just spent so much money lately that I need to save up. I'll be at the Carlisle show if anyone here is going. Im sure I'll see my fair share of SRT's at the show.

No dyno sheets yet but soon. The windmill I got used for a $990 ($1650 brand new). It only had 3500miles on it so I wasnt scarred about buying it (even though you should be carefull about buying used turbos) I'll be heading up to the tracks soon also. I'll keep you guys updated if your interested.

Later on fellas,
-Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
I havent been to a track just yet. I may go to Cecil cause I hear its nice. The closest track to me is Maplegrove. Thats prolly where I'll end up.

See ya,
-Brian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts