Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious how the sound system is on the srt-4. I havent been able to view one in person yet, but when i get mine i already have a sponsor for audio installation.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
yeah i need info on what to put into mine, my car will be more of a show car, i put dvd player's up in my etc etc.... . who is sponsering u?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sound system

There is a car audio shop near Philadelphia called Sound Waves. They perform very good installs, they said the day i get my srt-4 to drive over so they can have a look and decide on sponsoring me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the system in the car sounds like a normal stock system. sounds decent at low levels and when u turn it up it disorts badly. its a stock system, my radio is on it was Poineer dvh-7000 headunit, and 2 5" visor screens.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here's my suggestion

The SRT-4 sound system is like the neon's and personaly i think that that the stock infinity speakers are crisp but i might recomend a sub system my bro put one in his neon and the sound system is one of the best i heared but make sure that the sub speakers are not near any other speakers due to the magnets in the sub speakers will ruin the original ones. and will lead to a bad sound system. D P D P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
SteamMachine
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing