Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup:
Alright here's the scoop. I am the product trainer at a Dodge Dealer. I love this car and everything about it, well I did :lol: A few salespeople and I went to a training class. While there we discussed some of the new products Dodge has coming out. One of which is a 2-door convertable SRT-4, still based on the neon. So it looks like the coupe Neon is making a come back. WHOOOOOT! I can't wait until this car hits! :clap:

BTW It was originally to be released at the end of this month or beginning of next month, but has been pushed back as to not overshadow the release of the Charger. And oh yeah, there will be an SRT-8 Charger too! :clap:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
JUST LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE THE FLAMING STARTS ENLESS IF U HAVE TRUE PROOF OF THIS, ITS BULL FIRST OF ALL COUPE NEON NOT HAPPENING AND SRT 8 CHARGER SRT8 IS ALREADY TAKEN FOR MAGNUM
dont waste ur time ppl let this tread die off

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
NightShade said:
JUST LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE THE FLAMING STARTS ENLESS IF U HAVE TRUE PROOF OF THIS, ITS BULL FIRST OF ALL COUPE NEON NOT HAPPENING AND SRT 8 CHARGER SRT8 IS ALREADY TAKEN FOR MAGNUM
dont waste ur time ppl let this tread die off

:bump:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yeah I think the LSD not the transmission kind has converted your dreams into a typing reality. What your thinking about is the PT crusier Conv. and its already out. We could be wrong.............but I doubt it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
:gay:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Well....
I really do feel bad for all of you who refuse to see the truth. It WILL happen and when this car comes out you cann all jusy go out and eat BS. Flaming me for this is ludicrous. You obviously do not have any life as you make yourselves feel better by slamming someone else just because you THINK they are lying. And if you are going to act like a bunch of bandwagon babies I will not be returning to what was once a good site.
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
trikertwo said:
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Well....
I really do feel bad for all of you who refuse to see the truth. It WILL happen and when this car comes out you cann all jusy go out and eat BS. Flaming me for this is ludicrous. You obviously do not have any life as you make yourselves feel better by slamming someone else just because you THINK they are lying. And if you are going to act like a bunch of bandwagon babies I will not be returning to what was once a good site.
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
We're sorry... we just have this like, disease where we tend to point and laugh at people who start their sentences with "So I heard the coolest thing at my dealer..." :tongue:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh well. I tried to help the community here. But apparently no one was interested. Oh well, your loss. And my sources are legit. Just not going to post a picture for a bunch of pansies. Have a nice dream.

Signing off.

·
Registered
84 Posts
slingshot maybe?

Boldly distinctive new sports car vision from Dodge
Practical, adaptable and, above all, affordable
Fuel efficiency as a key part of basic design
Designed for open-air driving
Efficient, Responsive and Fun to Drive – Genuine Dodge Character
Rear-mounted, 3-cylinder, gasoline engine delivers 100 bhp
0-60 mph time of about 10 seconds, due to power to weight ratio of 17.4 lbs/bhp
Five-speed gearbox, rack-and-pinion steering, four-wheel independent suspension - and four-wheel disc brakes
Fuel efficiency of up to 45 mpg
A “Machined” Interior Look
Interior design influenced by the legacy of Dodge and Chrysler’s performance past
Artful blend of visual excitement and tactical pleasure.
Dynamic, creative look
Design, efficiency and fun-to-drive quotient combined in this entry level sports car

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.