Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I received my rotors on Friday, May 19, and got a chance to install then the next day. I have a ton of pics, but not on this computer. They'll come up later, as well as a detailed how to and write up on www.ptcrew.com and the PTGT section of this forum. As some background, I have a 2004 PT GT and ordered these rotors front and rear from Racing Brake. They were very helpful and responded to all my questions, via pm, very rapidly. I believe I placed the order on Tuesday and had them in my hands by Friday via standard shipping. Very nice! They came well packaged. On first impression, they seemed a hell of a lot nicer than the supposed D/S "Brembos" I had gotten from Ebay (wholesaledirectparts) that these were replacing. The photo's in the beginning of this thread do them no justice. Anyway, got them installed on Staurday, but haven't been able to really test them out as yet, because I found one of my stock Good-for-a-year RSA's is separating the tread on the backside!! (Good thing those rotors came, or I wouldn't have known for at least a week!!) So, that gives me a good excuse for new wheels(18x8 Status Reys), and the PT will be grounded until they get here. I did still take it for a quick jaunt around the neighborhood, and they felt great! Seemed to work well with my Hawk HPS pads. Once I get the new shoes, I'll report back on the stopping power! Overall, a great transaction, and a quality product!!

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Are the SLOTS casted into the rotor?

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
PMed................

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
When Will The Next Gb On Hawk Hps Pads Be?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts