Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of these rotors are coated with EDP (Electro-Deposition Paint) which protects the rotor against corrosion and rust. All of our rotors are 100% dynamically balanced and identified with the Company name (TPM), Part Number, Min THK, and engraved direction arrow (for error proof installation) casted into each rotor.

Front Rotors:
Part Number: 9071-311
Weight: 16.6 lbs.
Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Machining: Straight Slot
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
Vein: Ventilated, Straight vanes with Reinforced ribs

Photos:

Rear Rotors:
Part Number: 9072-111
Weight: 9.7 lbs.
Material: Alloyed Gray Iron
Machining: Straight Slot
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface

Pricing
Private Message me

We are offering different packages:
Rotors only
Rotors & pads front OR rear
Rotors & pads front AND rear

To help the community understand the importance of how a rotor is designed, and what we are all about, please read the articles we have posted on our website:

Why the rotor is so important to a brake system
Why a rotor needs to be balanced
Rotor Description
Feature Comparison - RacingBrake rotors compared to the competition

All rotors are in stock, ready to ship. Slotted only rotors is what we have available. We also carry Hawk HPS pads that are ready to ship.

Read some reviews from some of our recent customers

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I have bought a set of Racingbrake rotors before on my old car and I can say I was very happy with them! Soon enough I will be buying a set for the SRT. Glad to see you offer some for us as well!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boostjunky said:
Replied

I have bought a set of Racingbrake rotors before on my old car and I can say I was very happy with them! Soon enough I will be buying a set for the SRT. Glad to see you offer some for us as well!
Thanks for the compliment, and we look forward to serving the community!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the latest review (yesterday 2/21/06) on Legacy GT rotors reviewed by Keefe Lee, he covers everything from top to bottom, and has great results.

Note the front rotors are similiar to the SRT-4 rotors, but the Legacy GT 06 one-piece rotors was redesigned by RaingBrake weighs 18 lbs reducing from OE's 22 lbs. (20% weight saving).

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28472

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cannot publically advertise the price, and I can send you a private message though.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i recieved mine and i plan on getting them on this weekend hopefully but these things are awesome looking. and they are great to deal with i reccomend them

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
srtowner said:
Now that you are a supporting vendor you can publicly post a price.

:werd:

I wanna know!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Do you have a direct fit lightweight version rotor available? I remember seeing a post some time ago about how a few pounds here and there can make a big difference in rotational mass, thinking of going further on my cars diet program to continue with the 11lb wheels and the 14lb clutch assmebly........if the brakes could lose some weight that would be nice!:thumbsup: :clap:

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Just send him a PM, he has good prices.

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Steven, I got the goods today from the UPS-man. Looks like I'll be working on installing these on the car this weekend. As for the rotors, they are well built/made. Now I hope I can brake harder and later into the turns. But this will have to be seen. I'll have track video in June when I'm at VIR.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts