Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in washington state and looking to trade in the Eclipse for the SRT-4. I went to the dealership and they have 1 that they are using for test drives only. They are taking orders on these cars but told me they are only getting 3 in. They are asking 22,000 for it. Now every price guide i look up tells me under 20k. Curious to see what you guys (that have them) actually paid for yours minus the sales tax and licensing etc. Im thinking its going to be hard to talk em down on the price due to the demand.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Most of us are paying MSRP. There is a $500 dealer fee for preping, but thats a standard amongst FL cars. In Fl and Ca, you can find dealers selling at MSRP. While 22 isn't a bad price, it's not good. I'd wait and find a dealer who won't try and rape you.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I paid $500 less than MSRP because of a discount.

I would have never purchased it if it was priced at one penny over MSRP.

Wait a while for the price to hit MSRP, then pick it up.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
In washington we may not find a dealer who will be willing to sell it for MSRP Mine just got one in and is expecting the other three in the next two weeks. They wont even listen to anyting under $3000 over. They wont sell the first one , I'm going to hopefully take a demo drive in it tomarow and hopefully make a deal on one of the others that are coming in. But I will not pay more than alittle over MSRP.(about the difference in flying to cali. and driving back) If in the next two weeks I can't find a good enough deal I'm going to fly to Cali. and get one for MSRP.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey what are the chances of paying $18,560 (invoice) in the next year, ha, ha. I will pay sticker and keep our workers in the USA (profits not a diry word). Oh, does anyone know if i get a rebate if i am a member of the Pa farm bureau ($500 off) on the SRT-4? Neons do.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
darbowmach1 said:
Hey what are the chances of paying $18,560 (invoice) in the next year, ha, ha. I will pay sticker and keep our workers in the USA (profits not a diry word). Oh, does anyone know if i get a rebate if i am a member of the Pa farm bureau ($500 off) on the SRT-4? Neons do.
Are you willing to live very humble for the next year? :wink:

As far as rebates, g/l on that one. It's hard enough to try and convince my dealer to accept the EP discount... you should talk to your dealer about it b/c he decides whether to honor it or not.

·
Registered
109 Posts
$18,970, but I don't have mine yet and a lot of you guys do.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll be getting the EP discount, PLUS Five Star dealer discount :) Guess it helps working at the dealership. I can't wait to see what kind of price I get it for. (Not trying to rub it in either)

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
01EclipseGT said:
Im in washington state and looking to trade in the Eclipse for the SRT-4. I went to the dealership and they have 1 that they are using for test drives only. They are taking orders on these cars but told me they are only getting 3 in. They are asking 22,000 for it. Now every price guide i look up tells me under 20k. Curious to see what you guys (that have them) actually paid for yours minus the sales tax and licensing etc. Im thinking its going to be hard to talk em down on the price due to the demand.
21778.00 out the door (including tax, license, and fees). The car was priced at MSRP 19,995. However, I had it delivered to a local sound shop for a 2K stereo upgrade from the dealer before accepting the car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Seven, what Hemi do you have in your Dak?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got mine for $18.995. They were asking $24,995. This Dodge was dealership was hurtin they were empty all day (except for someone else who bought one) the dumbass paid over though

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Dakota semi-hemi

PB Pod said:
Seven, what Hemi do you have in your Dak?
Modified beta truck (2000) first year 4.7. Was tested by JBA, K&N, VortecH, and others manufacture.

The 4.7 was not officailly a hemi due to the heads did have a flat spot but was modified later. However, the other augments were, it was not push rod and so on. So we just called it a semi-hemi in not discrimiinating against old Hemi owners.

However, I have the latest 5.7 Hemi and it is more efficient than the 426 version. Though, I had to laugh seeing that the JTEC controller is detuned by 40Hp (estimation). I really don't know why or maybe they are trying not use 91 octane or better.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Chris03Cobra916 said:
I just got mine for $18.995.
You meant $19,995 correct?

·
Registered
12 Posts
No, 18..they wasnted 25, i said i dont pay markups, started leaving..they said MSRP..i said i dont like red and i want to buy now, they said $1k under...DEAL

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Chris03Cobra916 said:
No, 18..they wasnted 25, i said i dont pay markups, started leaving..they said MSRP..i said i dont like red and i want to buy now, they said $1k under...DEAL
:eek: Congrats on the car & on the best deal I've heard anyone get on this car! :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
ive purchased 4 cars in the last year, all but the GT have had markups. You just have to learn to say no and walk away. They had a $15,000 markup on my Cobra, I just kept saying no.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Chris03Cobra916 said:
ive purchased 4 cars in the last year, all but the GT have had markups. You just have to learn to say no and walk away. They had a $15,000 markup on my Cobra, I just kept saying no.
4 brand new cars......jeez, do you mind if I ask you what you do for a living? I'm in the wrong business.

-faast

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Chris03Cobra916 said:
4 brand new cars......jeez, do you mind if I ask you what you do for a living? I'm in the wrong business.

-faast
Yes, inquiring minds want to know!! That's a nice stable if I ever saw one!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts