Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super SRTforums Veteran
28 Posts
nice..

i kinda have a pic i made that is intended for a sig pic or other use.. and i have been modifying some pics and use them as backgrounds. ill have to post them both when i get home..

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! Let see them!

Your artwork is a touch of you, so somehwere in it is the beauty. :wink:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, iamnotwhoiam. right now, non of your images are showing up. The ones you linked directly have red Xs on them. And the url you included are also leading to "The page cannot be displayed".

Could be two things. 1) your server is down or 2) direct link to your image requires password or some sort of access rights.

This sux that we cannot see your artwork. Try and see what the issue is.

We'll patiently wait. :wink:

Latuh!

·
Super SRTforums Veteran
28 Posts
i think i know what it is..

well ive had to kinda "jerry-rig" my site to work from my provider. my web server is run out of my room via my cable connection and i had to reroute my port to get it to work.. my domain name works on occassion due to how i have it setup so that a friend of mine provides name resolution out to the internet as my isp is an ass and blocks requests to add on to their name servers.. i dont have $ to pay for a better account that will allow for the ublocked port 80 just yet, so i dunno.. the server is probably up, but it just may be name resolution on the domain name part.. try using this ip address instead of the www.iamnotwhoiam.net (66.25.58.203) and be sure to leave the 8010 port remapping the end. i cant check my site here at work as we have a firewall up that is blocking port 8010, and i dont want to try setting up a rule to allow it and get in trouble.. anyways.. hope it works..

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another option you can do is to get a free site, like Geocities, then upload your signature pic at least. I know they have limited size, but they are free and up almost always.

·
Super SRTforums Veteran
28 Posts
geocities.. hehe.. they dont allow remote linking.. :) but i have a 5meg personal storage site on my isp, i just dont tend to use it much.. it's just a hassle for me to upload stuff there or elsewhere for that matter. if needs be i can upload the select pics so all can see them.

also one reason maybe you couldnt see the pics might have been you were behind a firewall that was blocking that selected port..

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No direct linking, ha? I thought that was not the case. It has been yrs now since I last checked.

I understand exactly what you are saying. It is a hassle.

Firewall is cause #3. :)

·
Super SRTforums Veteran
28 Posts
uploading sucks!

ok.. first off to give you an example of why i dont like to worry about uploading.. i have my 5meg directory.. and i have been trying to upload images there and i so far have like maybe 2meg and now im getting stupid upload limit exceeded type errors.. freaking dumb.. neways.. ill be adding all i can.. take a look SRT-4 Artwork

E

·
0 Posts
I really like this image:

http://home.houston.rr.com/suternet/srt-4/srt_1024_760-8.jpg

But, I think it would look better if the "triangles" filter (whatever it is) was applied to everything EXCEPT the car, maybee put it on a layer in front, or use a mask to take it off the car.

·
Super SRTforums Veteran
28 Posts
yeah.. i got dem pics..

ok... if you can get access to this directory.. enjoy..

http://66.25.58.203:8010/photoalbum/cars/jason/srt-4/

the one for the above menchened pic.. i believe is this one
http://66.25.58.203:8010/photoalbum/cars/jason/srt-4/srt_1024_760-19.jpg
and
http://66.25.58.203:8010/photoalbum/cars/jason/srt-4/srt_1024_760-20.jpg
and
http://66.25.58.203:8010/photoalbum/cars/jason/srt-4/srt_1024_760-22.jpg

now as i realized afterwards is perhaps i should have rid or layered the dodge logo, and if you want me to fix that i can work on it..

enjoy

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! That's a lot of work you did! Godd job.

Here's my favorite...

:wink:

·
Super SRTforums Veteran
28 Posts
hehe...

i suppose i try.. accually this has been good experience with photoshop and such, so the more the merrier.. i suppose every time i mess around with it i get better and have better ideas. i suppose i had a bit too much free time too i guess :D

just imagine if i could do more images while at work..

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
True! The more you do, the better you get at it. And you'll notice then that time just fly so quickly when you're having fun! :lol:

Do you notice that there's no end to it? The problem is that you CAN ALWAYS keep retouching it. You keep going..and going..and going..and going..and ....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts