Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep someones selling one already. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403602515&category=6204

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well, it appears Miami might have received their shipment since the seller on ebay is from the Miami area. Hopefully Tampa will be this weekend.

·
Registered
73 Posts
What is the deal, $21,995 plus $499 dealer fees, damn thats $22,500 then add tax, approx $1350(6%)then add tag and title. That will put the srt near $24k. What is going on here...

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well, they are trying to make a profit. They started the bidding over the MSRP so at the least they would make $2000.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Some moron actually paid $2500 over MSRP for it. Although I want one, I'm not going to throw away money to get one. This just encourages more people to try and sell privately and gouge the real enthusiasts. If it was someone on here that bought it, shame on you. :roll:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree with that. I hope to god that it wasn't anyone on this board. Just think, with that $2K you could have done some engine work. What a fool. Glad I'm paying under $20K. (My dealership doesn't mark up)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Grunge said:
Some moron actually paid $2500 over MSRP for it. Although I want one, I'm not going to throw away money to get one. This just encourages more people to try and sell privately and gouge the real enthusiasts. If it was someone on here that bought it, shame on you. :roll:
Agreed. Buying at such an inflated price will only hurt the rest of us. Yeah yeah, I know all about supply and demand, but we need to look out for one another and not taint the market by skewing the price higher. For ANYONE who sees this -- please don't fall for the dealer markups no matter how badly you want this car.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
Grunge said:
Agreed. Buying at such an inflated price will only hurt the rest of us. Yeah yeah, I know all about supply and demand, but we need to look out for one another and not taint the market by skewing the price higher. For ANYONE who sees this -- please don't fall for the dealer markups no matter how badly you want this car.
Now let's join hands and sing Kumbaya!

-faast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Grunge
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing