Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie here. Looks like a good forum on the srt-4.

Did anybody read Auto weekly from a couple of weeks ago; it was on the next fast and furious movie. There are going to be more American cars ie. Vipers and Saleens.

Well the long and short is that Dodge tried to get the producers to put in the SRT-4 into to the movie. The producers shot it down saying something about it being a Neon not mixing with EVO's, Supra's and RX-7's etc. Alright, but the last movie had hopped up Honda's, DSM's and VDubs in it?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
ehhh who cares? you want your car in a movie like that??
didnt think so

when i saw the trailer for it that mustang and corvette both get knocked out at the same time... nice that they got two american cars in there but they wipe em both out at the same time by a semi, lame.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Good,
We don't need a neon in THAT movie. It would probably have a cheap-ass aluminum wing and led washer lights. There are already enough spoiled teens out there with an SRT-4.

-Mobotix

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I've not seen that movie or will see the others. I'm glad that they are'nt putting a classy car in there like the SRT-4 :D The producers know that it would steal the show and show up the ricers. :shock: :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am very happy that the srt4 will not be in the F&F2.
The onyl thing that this would accomplish is having people link people who are driving SRT4's as F&F punks and up the asking price dramatically.
NO thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peace. I was just checking the rice attitude here. No rice and that’s good to see in a new auto forum. Looks like the ole mopar attitude is still strong with the new cars. Shows some class.

Hey abaddsm what mods you got on that talon?

·
Registered
113 Posts
X-SDAC-M said:
Hey abaddsm what mods you got on that talon?
When I ran the times below I had 2.5" turboback, K&N, MBC, 3000gt fuel pump...well here just take a look--> www.geocities.com/abaddsm/Talon
The car when I was finished modifying it was a mid 12 second car but I have not had a chance to get it to a track in 6 months.

Evan

·
Registered
9 Posts
daytonagts said:
I've not seen that movie or will see the others. I'm glad that they are'nt putting a classy car in there like the SRT-4 :D The producers know that it would steal the show and show up the ricers. :shock: :D
LOL..... :roll: I think its becuase they werent ready when the movie was in the making. I am sure if the movie was just starting production this year they would include an SRT-4 in their. The general public really doesnt FULLY know about the SRT-4 yet so people would be like ??? Whats that neon doing beating all those ricers :evil: ??? Heh it would be kind of funny haha... I don't think SRT's can really compare with rear wheel drive sports cars, but they sure do own every FWD car out there thats for sure. Just being modest :O

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reply gdflys:
Greater Waterbury Area, home of the great politicians (being cynical of course) :wink:

Reply abaddsm:
Got some decent mods there. Always liked the DSM's. The new one should have the EVO motor insteada the 6; easiler mods.

later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
X-SDAC-M
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing