Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up? Just wanted to let u all know that I have a Red Srt-4 sitting on my showroom floor as we speak....If anyone is interested give me a holla....My Name (John Sciascia) and Dealership (Angiuli Dodge & Mazda) is in the Sig.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
shameless advertising on the forums eh? J/K

thats cool i live in jersey...I can stop by so long as you arent selling them above MSRP... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
benzcl500 said:
shameless advertising on the forums eh? J/K

thats cool i live in jersey...I can stop by so long as you arent selling them above MSRP... :D

Lol, Gotta make the money and help my fellow car enthusists out!!!

I am selling them for 2g's over sticker...manager wants to do 3-4g's over, but I made an agreement that if I get people from this forum to buy from us it will be the 2g over and no more.

As for miles it has exactly 8miles on it....those miles are from bringing in from my service center to here....Those that are from Staten Island and are familiar with my dealership will know that our service center is like 6-7 miles from the showroom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,270 Posts
DJSCIASCIA said:
benzcl500 said:
shameless advertising on the forums eh? J/K

thats cool i live in jersey...I can stop by so long as you arent selling them above MSRP... :D

Lol, Gotta make the money and help my fellow car enthusists out!!!

I am selling them for 2g's over sticker...manager wants to do 3-4g's over, but I made an agreement that if I get people from this forum to buy from us it will be the 2g over and no more.

As for miles it has exactly 8miles on it....those miles are from bringing in from my service center to here....Those that are from Staten Island and are familiar with my dealership will know that our service center is like 6-7 miles from the showroom.
THIS IS BULLSHIT!! Everyone else is selling it for MSRP or UNDER. If I were you guys, I would HOLD OUT. NEVER PAY DEALER MARK-UP, THEY MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY. Trust me, I used to be a car salesman!! :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drizze99 said:
DJSCIASCIA said:
benzcl500 said:
shameless advertising on the forums eh? J/K

thats cool i live in jersey...I can stop by so long as you arent selling them above MSRP... :D

Lol, Gotta make the money and help my fellow car enthusists out!!!

I am selling them for 2g's over sticker...manager wants to do 3-4g's over, but I made an agreement that if I get people from this forum to buy from us it will be the 2g over and no more.

As for miles it has exactly 8miles on it....those miles are from bringing in from my service center to here....Those that are from Staten Island and are familiar with my dealership will know that our service center is like 6-7 miles from the showroom.
THIS IS BULLSHIT!! Everyone else is selling it for MSRP or UNDER. If I were you guys, I would HOLD OUT. NEVER PAY DEALER MARK-UP, THEY MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY. Trust me, I used to be a car salesman!! :twisted:


No need to get touchy on the matter......I don't make the rules I just follow them...the powers that be want to mark the car up so I follow what they say....I think going 3-4g's is outrageous that's why I made an agreement with them to stay at no more then 2g's for guys on the internet. If u can get the car for under sticker then so be it...no one on here is forced to buy from me. I'm just letting it be known that I do have the car for those that are looking for it and there are no hard feelings if u don't argee with the pricing.

Being a car salesman at one time u should know that some cars aren't marked up like people think they are (invoice-msrp) The srt's have about a 1200 markup and the powers that be feel thats not enough for a car that has a lot of hype...

Look at some of the other cars that debut and go for like 5g+ over sticker. If u wanna mention the fact that holdback is involved, well u should know also as a salesman we personally do not see any holdback and thats for the owner of the company to keep.

Any questions feel free to post or call me for those that might be interested in the vechical.

thanks

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
drizze99 said:
THIS IS BULLSHIT!! Everyone else is selling it for MSRP or UNDER. If I were you guys, I would HOLD OUT. NEVER PAY DEALER MARK-UP, THEY MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY. Trust me, I used to be a car salesman!! :twisted:
yeah bro chill..im sure there will be a few that are still interested. Fact is the SRT's are way too rare around here, and i think some people would like to pay that extra 2 g's to be the first ones on the block to own one.

as for me, ill hold out till i find one at MSRP.

Oh DJ, how are leases on this thing? I hear they arent too good but right now im leasing two chrysler cars...any incentives there? thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
benzcl500 said:
drizze99 said:
THIS IS BULLSHIT!! Everyone else is selling it for MSRP or UNDER. If I were you guys, I would HOLD OUT. NEVER PAY DEALER MARK-UP, THEY MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY. Trust me, I used to be a car salesman!! :twisted:
yeah bro chill..im sure there will be a few that are still interested. Fact is the SRT's are way too rare around here, and i think some people would like to pay that extra 2 g's to be the first ones on the block to own one.

as for me, ill hold out till i find one at MSRP.

Oh DJ, how are leases on this thing? I hear they arent too good but right now im leasing two chrysler cars...any incentives there? thanks
Leasing I assume at the moment will not be good at all.....The residual on the car should be less then great with it being a manual tranny for one and with the fact that it's new to the market.

I also sell Mazda's and we have a Mazdaspeed Protege and to lease that it comes out to be around 360 a month with inceptions down. Not worth it at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,270 Posts
DJSCIASCIA said:
No need to get touchy on the matter......I don't make the rules I just follow them...the powers that be want to mark the car up so I follow what they say....I think going 3-4g's is outrageous that's why I made an agreement with them to stay at no more then 2g's for guys on the internet. If u can get the car for under sticker then so be it...no one on here is forced to buy from me. I'm just letting it be known that I do have the car for those that are looking for it and there are no hard feelings if u don't argee with the pricing.

Being a car salesman at one time u should know that some cars aren't marked up like people think they are (invoice-msrp) The srt's have about a 1200 markup and the powers that be feel thats not enough for a car that has a lot of hype...

Look at some of the other cars that debut and go for like 5g+ over sticker. If u wanna mention the fact that holdback is involved, well u should know also as a salesman we personally do not see any holdback and thats for the owner of the company to keep.

Any questions feel free to post or call me for those that might be interested in the vechical.

thanks

John
John, My statment was NOT pointed at you by any means. I never kill the messanger!! I know you just follow the rules. Sure mark-up is only 1200.00, but by the way these cars are selling the fat cat is getting about 600.00 in holdback as well. There is no need to floorplan these cars. I'm sorry if you thought I was ragging on you. I'm just against dealers doing that, but that's just my opinion!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drizze99 said:
DJSCIASCIA said:
No need to get touchy on the matter......I don't make the rules I just follow them...the powers that be want to mark the car up so I follow what they say....I think going 3-4g's is outrageous that's why I made an agreement with them to stay at no more then 2g's for guys on the internet. If u can get the car for under sticker then so be it...no one on here is forced to buy from me. I'm just letting it be known that I do have the car for those that are looking for it and there are no hard feelings if u don't argee with the pricing.

Being a car salesman at one time u should know that some cars aren't marked up like people think they are (invoice-msrp) The srt's have about a 1200 markup and the powers that be feel thats not enough for a car that has a lot of hype...

Look at some of the other cars that debut and go for like 5g+ over sticker. If u wanna mention the fact that holdback is involved, well u should know also as a salesman we personally do not see any holdback and thats for the owner of the company to keep.

Any questions feel free to post or call me for those that might be interested in the vechical.

thanks

John
John, My statment was NOT pointed at you by any means. I never kill the messanger!! I know you just follow the rules. Sure mark-up is only 1200.00, but by the way these cars are selling the fat cat is getting about 600.00 in holdback as well. There is no need to floorplan these cars. I'm sorry if you thought I was ragging on you. I'm just against dealers doing that, but that's just my opinion!! :D


I agree with u in many ways my friend and I won't take anything said personally....as u know holdback is always a touchy subject when it comes to car dealerships....me personally and my F&I manager don't see any holdback....the owner of the company keeps it all and thats a reason why the powers that be want to inflate the price of the car by a few thousand. They know its a hot car and people that are hot for it will pay for it. We'll just wait and see.

I wanna try to setup somthing where I can get at least the 1st person from here that comes to buy the car, they will be able to buy for MSRP with no markups.

Anyone interested let me know...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top