Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i wanted to know if a srt-4 instrumental cluster(the thign that has the miles and gas ect.) will work properlly if i install it to a regular sxt neon, its a 2004 neon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
732 Posts
hey homes its call an instrument cluster and if you don't know what the gauges that show "miles and gas ETC..." you might wanna just not try this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mustangdude20 said:
hey homes its call an instrument cluster and if you don't know what the gauges that show "miles and gas ETC..." you might wanna just not try this

jaja, i know what it is i jsut dotn know what its called, i just wanted to know if i should replace my current one with a srt-4, will it work properly thats all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,768 Posts
It is a direct swap.....yes......


However, having SRT-4 ANYTHING on your car....without the proper power to back it up probably won't be looked upon too well on here.....


Josh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,465 Posts
well that regular neon over on the pic post havent got flamed and he doesnt have power to back up like some of us . Again maybe we want half and half for our sxts . Yeah Ive seen alot of sxts that go with the gauge cluster for all sorts of reasons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
Nothing wrong with it IMO. SRT's have a clean looking instrament cluster, so why not if you are going to pay for it and put in the time. Why should the SRT guys care, it isn't thier car. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,716 Posts
dommo_g said:
Why do I even come into this section. Just a bunch of idiots that are all going to turn into eb04's.

:rofl: :clap: :jester: :cowtongue :cow: :deadcow: :grimrippe :frogtongu :tongue: :thumbsup: :buah: :eeeek: :flame: :readclose
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,465 Posts
Some idiots on here like the last two ignore those do what you want its your ride not theres. GO FOR IT! By the way you both are :zzzz: Boring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,716 Posts
eb04 said:
Some idiots on here like the last two ignore those do what you want its your ride not theres. GO FOR IT! By the way you both are :zzzz: Boring.

Pffft, one day you jock my car, in PM's and on the open forums.....the next, you hate me..........why can't we just get along? Oh, thats right, you're :gay: .


Jealousy sucks doesn't it?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,465 Posts
So not jeolous of your ride I just got my 04 ride modded for shows and I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! I just dont know if you were flaming what that idiot was saying or going along with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,239 Posts
eb04 said:
So not jeolous of your ride I just got my 04 ride modded for shows and I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! I just dont know if you were flaming what that idiot was saying or going along with him.
Do you like oatmeal and bananas? I think so because you're lamp is purple.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top