Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i wanted to know if a srt-4 instrumental cluster(the thign that has the miles and gas ect.) will work properlly if i install it to a regular sxt neon, its a 2004 neon.

·
Registered
732 Posts
hey homes its call an instrument cluster and if you don't know what the gauges that show "miles and gas ETC..." you might wanna just not try this

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mustangdude20 said:
hey homes its call an instrument cluster and if you don't know what the gauges that show "miles and gas ETC..." you might wanna just not try this

jaja, i know what it is i jsut dotn know what its called, i just wanted to know if i should replace my current one with a srt-4, will it work properly thats all.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
It is a direct swap.....yes......

However, having SRT-4 ANYTHING on your car....without the proper power to back it up probably won't be looked upon too well on here.....

Josh

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
well that regular neon over on the pic post havent got flamed and he doesnt have power to back up like some of us . Again maybe we want half and half for our sxts . Yeah Ive seen alot of sxts that go with the gauge cluster for all sorts of reasons.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nothing wrong with it IMO. SRT's have a clean looking instrament cluster, so why not if you are going to pay for it and put in the time. Why should the SRT guys care, it isn't thier car. ;)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
dommo_g said:
Why do I even come into this section. Just a bunch of idiots that are all going to turn into eb04's.

:rofl: :clap: :jester: :cowtongue :cow: :deadcow: :grimrippe :frogtongu :tongue: :thumbsup: :buah: :eeeek: :flame: :readclose

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
Some idiots on here like the last two ignore those do what you want its your ride not theres. GO FOR IT! By the way you both are :zzzz: Boring.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
eb04 said:
Some idiots on here like the last two ignore those do what you want its your ride not theres. GO FOR IT! By the way you both are :zzzz: Boring.

Pffft, one day you jock my car, in PM's and on the open forums.....the next, you hate me..........why can't we just get along? Oh, thats right, you're :gay: .

Jealousy sucks doesn't it?

·
Banned
6,465 Posts
So not jeolous of your ride I just got my 04 ride modded for shows and I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! I just dont know if you were flaming what that idiot was saying or going along with him.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
eb04 said:
So not jeolous of your ride I just got my 04 ride modded for shows and I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! I just dont know if you were flaming what that idiot was saying or going along with him.
Do you like oatmeal and bananas? I think so because you're lamp is purple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts