Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Depends on the angle of it...it might hit the intake mani/throttlebody/coldside pipe and you also have to watch out for the fuse box on the other side. It's definitely worth a shot though, it's only a short ram. If you have one already and don't have to pay for it that's cool, if not just grab an AMX TTAB pipe and throw a K&N drop in filter in there and you're good to go.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on the angle of it...it might hit the intake mani/throttlebody/coldside pipe and you also have to watch out for the fuse box on the other side. It's definitely worth a shot though, it's only a short ram. If you have one already and don't have to pay for it that's cool, if not just grab an AMX TTAB pipe and throw a K&N drop in filter in there and you're good to go.
I have a aem left over from when I had my srt.. I need the room where the airbox is for a coolant tank..so the air box has to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.