Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i just wanted to know what in the world are yall payin for yalls insurance.please include age,state,and number of previous tickets and crashes.?thx. im jus curious because im 16 now lookin to buy a SRT-4 and i just wanted to know wat i will be looking at insurance wise. :stab:

Thanks!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I am 26, I live in Indiana, no tickets, no accidents (that were my fault, anyway), i pay $89 a month ($534 or so every 6 months)

·
Registered
487 Posts
2 accidents at 16 already, man you need to go back to driving school

·
Registered
33 Posts
God I have got to get a better rate. 1300 for six months here that is with 2 tickets and 1 ticketed accident. Maybe I should lose progressive. thats 275 a month.

·
Registered
506 Posts
WOW, how in the world do all you 16 year olds afford to drive an SRT-4? Paying damn near a car payments worth for insurance, and thats with being listed under you parents name? :rofl:

Im 28, married, we have a house in IL that I insure along with 2 vehicles and a boat. I pay $324 for 6 months full coverage on the SRT-4 through State Farm, which I have been with since I was 16! :clap:

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
stg1srt4 said:
2 accidents at 16 already, man you need to go back to driving school

Yeah He Also Needs To Go Back To An English Class. But Then Again At Least He Uses Punctuation...

Oh yeah, this is a pretty big repostx300 (search button helps).... but my insurance is 2400/6mo. through Farmers.

I have all the discounts, im 19 (male), homeowners disc., gpa disc., and they still were genuinly courteous enough to give me the reach around while they boned me good with the prices... assholes.

Damn I hate being young sometimes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm shocked that you can have an ART-4 at 16. Must be great having mommy and daddy buying all your stuff and even helping you out on the insurance *shakes fist*. Now, if you bought the car yourselves and i am wrong then i apologize, but its too hard to think of a 16 yr old making enough for a car payment AND insurance.

18 here, with all my discounts (good student, good driver, over 6 cars on policy w/family), no tickets, no accidents and its 265 a month. :( sucks being young but it will be a small price to pay.

·
Registered
89 Posts
VegasSRT-4 said:
Yeah He Also Needs To Go Back To An English Class. But Then Again At Least He Uses Punctuation...

Oh yeah, this is a pretty big repostx300 (search button helps).... but my insurance is 2400/6mo. through Farmers.

I have all the discounts, im 19 (male), homeowners disc., gpa disc., and they still were genuinly courteous enough to give me the reach around while they boned me good with the prices... assholes.

Damn I hate being young sometimes.

yeah, but if you are with Farmers I am assuming you have a few tickets/possibly some accidents? These rates are really not all that bad considering what you all are driving...although I dont know because my insurance doubled when I moved to San Antonio because of the amount of uninsured motorists...I have been meaning to call and find out how much they want if I buy this car...now I am not so scared to do so!!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
21 (almost 22) 135.08/month with Good Student Discount (graduated in May, but overall GPA was high)

Used to be 153.35 on my old 2000 Neon...rofl. :jester:

On my own insurance, with "Excellent" Credit (over 700 rating)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.