Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer, who has had my deposit check since January, just told me he is scheduled for the SRT 4 class in Boston on May 8 and 9. It's doubtful we will see any cars before then. (

·
Registered
32 Posts
if you go to dodge's website and click on dealer locator, it gives an option for srt-4 dealers. the dealers that come up when searching this way already attended the training class. There are very few in the northeast, i will probably have to drive 2 hours to get one before may.

·
Registered
726 Posts
srt4obcession said:
if you go to dodge's website and click on dealer locator, it gives an option for srt-4 dealers. the dealers that come up when searching this way already attended the training class. There are very few in the northeast, i will probably have to drive 2 hours to get one before may.
2 hours? Considering myself and several others drove to south Florida to get ours 2 hours sounds like a liesurely Sunday drive! :wink:

Seriously, you can probably get one right now if you're willing/able to make the trip. No matter when you get it, I know you're going to absolutely love it!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
whitey! where do you live?! you don't have to be specific but come on man, let us know! we could have our own ohio srt club or something :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah I live In C-town.Im just waiting for mine and its starting to get hard waiting this dam long for the srt-4 :roll:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone with a dealer in FLA. Says he will sell me a black one for $19,995 and it will only cost me an extra $500 to ship it to Mass. Now I'm trying to work the details of trading in my 2000 Neon. Any of you guys ever done a long distance sale before?

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
From My experience, most things come to us 3 or 4 months after they hit the market......if they get here at all. Heck, we are still watchin first runs of "I Love Lucy"!!!! J/K

·
Registered
726 Posts
spcforker said:
From My experience, most things come to us 3 or 4 months after they hit the market......if they get here at all. Heck, we are still watchin first runs of "I Love Lucy"!!!! J/K
I hear that you guys are scheduled to get color TV sometime later this month :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
Templar
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing