Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I gave my dealer a deposit in December. I keep reading about SRT 4's showing up all over the country but he keeps telling me he has no idea when mine will arrive and he can't give me an order number to track it. Anyone know about arrival in Mass?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm in the same boat up here in Maine also. Only my dealer won't even take my money yet. Keeps saying that without a car on their inventory to sell me he can't take my money. Let's hope DC doesn't forget about us New Engladers. We may only have 9 months to drive our SRT-4's, but we still want one.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
dsm_ME said:
I'm in the same boat up here in Maine also. Only my dealer won't even take my money yet. Keeps saying that without a car on their inventory to sell me he can't take my money. Let's hope DC doesn't forget about us New Engladers. We may only have 9 months to drive our SRT-4's, but we still want one.
Buy one from eBay and it shipped to you or buy mine I can get another one. Or buy one someone that is close to you. I am sure he/she can get another one.

If you got the bucks, why delay it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing