Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well according to Dodge the launch has started. I guess this was expected since it's Spring already.

Here is the email I just received from Dodge:

DODGE SRT-4 HITS THE STREETS
You've probably heard that the Dodge SRT-4, is the fastest car under $20,000*. It's fast. Very fast. So fast it's already here.

SRT-4 certified dealers are receiving their first vehicles and specially trained staff is on hand to show you just what SRT-4 can do.

But before you head out to your local SRT-4 certified dealer be sure to check out the updated site of the vehicle Sport Compact Car magazine announced as its Car of the Year for 2003 at www.Dodge.com. It's your place to find out how the Dodge SRT-4 went from concept to concrete.

Need to find the SRT-4 certified dealer in your area? You're one click away. And keep checking back 'cause we're adding SRT-4 dealers to the list... fast.

I was wondering if the movie "Dude, where's my car" was based on the SRT-4!

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think we need to send a "Welcome to last week" gif to Dodge...not that it'll change anything...

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
That's funny, I didn't receive one. I guess they forgot I've been waiting all this time. I have two words for Dodge but I can't say them on here.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I went to Dodge Dealership the other day. Salesman is an idiot. I remember him remarking how cool it was to have the Tach in the dash, as he pointed to the picture of the boost gauge in the picture. I wonder if he ever questioned the tach reading psi?

Well, none of the dealerships have SRT's in stock yet here (Oklahoma), but we should soon I'd imagine seeing how both of the biggest Highways in america cross a few miles from my house, it SEEMS like the should get here pretty quick. but no. Sadly no.

I hate everybody

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got mine today, more dealers are now on the srt train,
BUT checked their inventory, NO srt's.....yet!!!!

Not much of a launch.......if you ask me....

·
Registered
107 Posts
PimpnPaul99 said:
I went to Dodge Dealership the other day. Salesman is an idiot. I remember him remarking how cool it was to have the Tach in the dash, as he pointed to the picture of the boost gauge in the picture. I wonder if he ever questioned the tach reading psi?

Well, none of the dealerships have SRT's in stock yet here (Oklahoma), but we should soon I'd imagine seeing how both of the biggest Highways in america cross a few miles from my house, it SEEMS like the should get here pretty quick. but no. Sadly no.

I hate everybody
Yes that was hilarious... then he told us (Me and PimpnPaul) that we could order a car and they would send it here?!? We knew more about the car then that idiot salesman... oh well. :roll: ALL I want is a test drive. :twisted:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Driving thru SF on 101 today I saw a new Billboard ad for the SRT-4. No pics, but it mention it was the fastest under 20k, and had that link to win one. Kinda interesting.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Now I know why there was no pics, they stuck a full size gutted SRT-4 to the billboard, it's pretty rad. I'll try and snap a pic of it...

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
holy shit thats funny!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
15 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing