Registered
484 Posts
dodgeland(autoland) in springfield, NJ just got 2 truckloads of them yesterday

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:12 am Post subject: Yes finally i got my srt4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thanks to the post on monday about 2 srt4 in paramus, went this morning and got the silver one, very nice, the red one was also sold as well they did put a 5000g mark up on it was only able to get it for 23000, iam keeping this car so i dont mind the payment, i do have to get use to the seats but i love it..Thanks again for the props Oliver.

From neons.org... how sad... he paid 23,000 for the srt-4 =/

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG are they morons.... I called them and asked them if they are selling at msrp.... the dude says "no we only srt in stock no msrp in stock".... I asked how much are you selling them for he says "it depend on what options you choose"..... gah I just hung up on him. Can somone get back with what type of markups they are putting on if any...?

·
Registered
58 Posts
they ARE morons

I called the dealership and spoke to some Arab guy. I asked if he had any on the lot and he said yes. I then asked if they all had deposits on them and he said yes. Then he asks me when I want to come in to buy one... I was like what are you talking about?? He then asks again.. when do you want to come in? So then I said, "what's the point if they are all accounted for".. he says "yes... what is your name?" **CLICK** "I'm surrounded by a$$holes"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
block911
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing