Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
SRT4-MAN said:
cool, hope to get a good turn out.

soontohave05 - Clinton, where have you been hiding, still in Arizona?
Travel an kiddos baseball have owned me lately. i am going to try and make it to Parmer this Sat. anyone else going???

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
SRT4-MAN said:
I was there too Hal! but I didn't have a SRT at that time. I have a video of Steve unloading his car off the trailer. Then you went for a joy ride with him.
I didn't stay long because I had to work.
If Austin ever gets it's act together and starts an SRT-4 club you have to be the leader just on experience. You realise that meet was nearly 2 years ago? The biggest news was the LSD on the '04's? No Stage 1 available? The only mods were "Welfare Mods"?
Steve Andersons car was an impressive ride. I think his car was @ 300+ HP then, mine was exhaust only. I can still remember him smoking the tires from a Third gear roll.
I actually got to drive his car from one end of the parking lot to the other so He could load it on to his trailer.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LocoSRT-4 said:
hey dude do you have eyelids on your car b/c ive seen a black one arround cedar park like 2 days ago, i live in lago vista, but i no longer have an srt-4, it was in a car accident and got totaled, but im looking for one. im now driving a yellow lancer w/ and evo 7 body kit( lol slow ass motha fucka) i might go to palmer this weekend.

NOT ME! I'm completely stock....barely deciding what I want to mod and trying to learn as much as possible. I just realized I am off this Friday so I am down for a weekend of fun....

Anyone from Austin heading down to any of the meets? I want to tag along!

Keep me informed...money is short, since the purchase was too recent but I may sacrifice some savings to meet some SRT owners!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
make the meet as close to Lake Travis as possible please. I'll be comin up from The Woodlands friday night to camp there for the weekend and headin back sunday afternoon so i dont care which day.. (preferably saturday night) but i dont know the area so as close to where i'll be as possible please. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
SRT4-MAN said:
dude what happened? there is a guy in temple selling his red srt.

well to make the long ass story short my dad was drving it and the rear left tire poped wich made him lose control and smashed on the lower deck of I-35 ( by fiesta Mart) , he hit the center median and bounced off and then he hit it again and flipt it like twice. nobody was hurt but my baby(car) got totaled. :buah: :crying: the insurance gave me $18,700 for the car, so they payed it off (16,500)and gave me a check of $2,200 , i went to get my speakers out and my k&n drop in filter and mopar BOV , they are for sale
( not the speakers) if anyone is interested!.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
make the meet as close to Lake Travis as possible please. I'll be comin up from The Woodlands friday night to camp there for the weekend and headin back sunday afternoon so i dont care which day.. (preferably saturday night) but i dont know the area so as close to where i'll be as possible please. :)
Where on Lake Travis? It's a l o n g Lake. Parts of it are only 10 or so miles from the 1431/Parmer meet, other parts would take you 2 hours to get to the meet.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
oh. well i think they said we will be staying at either the dam area. or some part that has the word "wind" in it. is that good or bad news for me?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
oh. well i think they said we will be staying at either the dam area. or some part that has the word "wind" in it. is that good or bad news for me?
If you're near Mansfield Dam you need to go N. (or NE.) on 620 about 20 miles to Parmer then L. (N.) on Parmer about 5 miles to 1431 then L. (W.) on 1431 for a couple of blocks. The Whataburger/Home Depot entrance is on your left, thats where all the cars will be. No bet on how many SRT-4's will be there but there will be a couple of hundred other cars to look at.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
thats this saturday for the parmer meet?

time and date you guys are showing up...How long does it generally take to get there from downtown austin?

thanks.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
haljensen1 said:
If you're near Mansfield Dam you need to go N. (or NE.) on 620 about 20 miles to Parmer then L. (N.) on Parmer about 5 miles to 1431 then L. (W.) on 1431 for a couple of blocks. The Whataburger/Home Depot entrance is on your left, thats where all the cars will be. No bet on how many SRT-4's will be there but there will be a couple of hundred other cars to look at.

K. Badass. And is that Saturday night or Friday night and at about what time? Who all from the forums will be there?

post up

·
Registered
248 Posts
it starts arround 6 , ill be there! i dont have my srt-4 anymore but ill drive my lancer down there. maybe ill c some of you over there ill be there at 6-7 , i got a mopar BOV and a K&n drop in filter for sale too!!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts