Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a crew from maryland to georgia is meeting up along the way to nopi from I95 to I20 to Atlanta. i'm tryin to gather more people to join this big cruise to nopi. for more info send me a pm or post on this thread for any questions. this will be an awesome cruise and a great way to respresent the east coast. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
noone is goin or everyone just wants to go by themselves? c'mon people!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
NOPI is a waste of time unless you like ugly riced out cars.

-faast

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
I'm leavin from Lancaster, PA very early Friday morning. Could find ya somewhere maybe. Plannin' on a straight drive through. 13-14 hrs is my guess.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cocoadog said:
I'm leavin from Lancaster, PA very early Friday morning. Could find ya somewhere maybe. Plannin' on a straight drive through. 13-14 hrs is my guess.
i'm from state college,pa originally so u could come down I95 to fayetteville and follow us if u feel like leaving at 4am and meeting up with us. up to u man but let me know regardless. i've gotten some pm's and so far there is 15 of us meeting up along the way from maryland to alabama to georgia so it should be a good time all of us goin together. let me know man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
demo_srt4 said:
I'm going with a few of the boys from the local car club. I plan on meeting you all there though.
u talkin about meeting us here in fayetteville or at nopi? i got 17 of us now that are meeting up. let me know if u want to set something up for ya'll to meet up with us. i'll pm u my cell # if u want to plan something out.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone else wanna roll with us or meet up at nopi let me know. a friend of mine lives in atlanta and has a house with a pool table and a hottub. let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts