Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on I4 in central florida and was passed by an SRT-4 with what looked like an all alluminum diffuser under the rear of his car! I caught the guy when he exited and he said something about its an RFR custom piece. I thought it looked awesome and would like to know how to get one! Has anyone seen or heard anything on this?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
Can you just post the pics, Ive been looking for a functional rear diffuser and a functional front adjustable lip. I was getting ready to just make my own. But finding a wind tunnel is a pain

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Hmmm interesting, would like to see more pics. Maybe I'll even get to see it in person since I'm local for the most part.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I will post some more pics for sure, We are working on a complete under-body kit to seal off the bottom of the car totaly, along with an adjustable front spliter that will have cooling ducts for the front brakes, and bolt to the frame not the bumper and will give REAL down force and not just tug on the bumper.

We will also have evan more info and pics up Monday or Tuesday after dansrt gets back from the Mid-West Nationals (he is running the first production diffuser this weekend for us)

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Yeah my bumper is rolled as well. Is this only for those who don't have their bumper rolled? I have a SEE, so I think my car wouldn't look right with those exhaust holes empty. Any chance of making one for those who have their bumpers rolled?

·
Premium Member
2,147 Posts
If you can keep the price down, count me in for the hole kit. EVERYTHING!
Saves me from making one, and wind tunnel time FTW

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
whitefwdsm said:
Yeah my bumper is rolled as well. Is this only for those who don't have their bumper rolled? I have a SEE, so I think my car wouldn't look right with those exhaust holes empty. Any chance of making one for those who have their bumpers rolled?
The exhaust holes were left open to vent any slight air that might get up there while driving. But for the rolled bumper guys we are working on a mesh insert to fill the gap so you can have your rolled bumper.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
it just seems like 350 is very expensive for that piece there

1 - 20 of 239 Posts