Dodge SRT Forum banner

srt-4 commercial

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Ruthless. 
#1 ·
just saw the srt-4 commercial for the first time. they played it on mtv today at 7:30 am. it was the yellow one. i caught the tail end of it, but it sounds nice.

#6 ·
:lol: :shock: :eek: :wink: yup just confirmed with my friends at my local, BIG Dodge dealership.... VERY VERY SOON my friends... :twisted: let the drool fest begin. what kinda turn out do you forcast? i bet there will be a waiting list. i dont think they will make enough to go around. it will be rare. but for under 20,000 you never know. this will be thebiggest thing since dodge introduced the mid 90's body style!

#8 ·
i think they played it on mtv because of the fast enough challenge where you get to win an srt-4.

#12 ·
IMHO, I thought the commercial was a little off track for a so called "sports car" (no pun intended). It reminded me of those stupid Mitsubishi commercials. I don’t care about the actors driving the car. I want to see the SRT-4 haulin’ ass and I want to hear that exhaust and turbo, not music.

Dodge should have taken note from Subaru. That WRX commercial that shows the blue WRX racing around on the dirt roads rally style still gives me goosebumps.

-Gabe

#14 ·
i like the car shots from the wrx commercial, but those guys just annoy the hell out of me. the guy driving reminds me of steve from the dell commercials.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.