Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
No real need for a club per say, the SRT guys in San diego (in cali for that matter) are pretty tight and will help ya out with just about anything. We get together and caravan to a lot of different events.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Rhunter said:
No real need for a club per say, the SRT guys in San diego (in cali for that matter) are pretty tight and will help ya out with just about anything. We get together and caravan to a lot of different events.
SRTforums the official unofficial California SRT Club :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
so how we know who's in the club then? lol

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
I think I got some of the last s o c a l s r t 4 dot c o m stickers George had made. But this club is so exclusive no one is or was allowed to join.

You should drive up to one of the Wednesday night north county meets some time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
BaByVpR said:
Car clubs = teh :gay:
How about some of the regular "Neon" clubs that make you pay to join and require you to attend a certain number of meets and shows or they kick you out. Now that's super- :gay:.

·
Registered
260 Posts
blackbird_R/T said:
I think I got some of the last s o c a l s r t 4 dot c o m stickers George had made. But this club is so exclusive no one is or was allowed to join.

You should drive up to one of the Wednesday night north county meets some time. :thumbsup:
Can i join the club i meet u guys on the day of HIN. so does that make me a member now
lol. And if im in i want my sticker :jester:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
blackbird_R/T said:

I'm still sportin mine! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Racin-Jason said:
I'm still sportin mine! :thumbsup:
Anything posted or displayed by this SRTForums account user is FICTIONAL.
:bs: :lol:

now everyone is going to want in, they are going to try and steal our special behind the scenes group buys
:grimrippe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts