Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Where did you find yours Red? I have not torn into my car yet, have barely had time to read the owners manual.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had the dealer print it when I was in for the MAP sensor.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Just give them the VIN?

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Hmm, your was built before mine, but my vin is slightly different 1B3ES66S63DXXXXXX, yours is 1B3ES66S03DXXXXXX. It looks like you and I have the same options, shoot, we even have the same color. Only difference is mine was sent to Cali, and was ordered. Hmm, time to decode the VIN. Oh, and I have the build date for mine (Feb 7th 2003), you have yours? :wink:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
If I remember the info from neons.org, that different digit is a check digit, it will vary from car to car, but has no meaning.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
GLHS837 said:
If I remember the info from neons.org, that different digit is a check digit, it will vary from car to car, but has no meaning.
Your right, I forgot about the check digit :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Build date is on the list......1/22/03

·
Registered
295 Posts
Newbie on board w/SRt-4!!

new to the post anywayz how do you know build date??? is it on the window sticker?? Got a red one

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Best way to get all the details on your car, is go to the dealer and ask them to print out a "Build List". It shows all the options installed, build date, color, etc.

A link to the build list for mine:http://home.tampabay.rr.com/blackcat/Build List.htm

Congrats on the car !

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Just so I don't waste time on Sat, when the service dept is closed, was it the sales guys or the service guys? I hope the roads are clear enough to take the SRT, wanna see their faces:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey guys, I have to run these things everyday. Also known as a Function 14 or VIP (Vehilce Information Plus)in the service talk :) Anyways, you can also get a print out of the warranty, service history, owner info, previous owner info, selling dealer, service contracts if available, recalls, option lists, etc ,etc.. I can run some for anyone if they wanted. But have to ship through snail mail because I don't have a scanner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts