Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely hate the look of a bra on a car, but if you only use them for highway use and take them off right after, they do serve a purpose. Anyone know if there is one available for this car, I haven't been able to find one. Thanks.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was at the dealer, they said the regular neon one is the same as the SRT one, I didn't think he was right, any ideas, or a part number for the SRT one? I need one for my highway trips from KC to Dallas

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Bras on Cars are :gay:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I asked the Dodge Dealership and they said none were made. I have had bugs on my car for like over a year that are still there. These mating bugs like coat every car around here. It sucks.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I don't want a clear one, Because

1. TOO EXPENSIVE!!
2. Looks like your car is two different shades on the front(especially the blue, which looks like it is too many colors already)
3. Can't take it on and off as needed, or to wash and wax the car.

I'd rather spend $150 for one at the dealer, Than $500(Last time I checked, may have gone down) for the clear one that, if you take it off you have to buy a new one.

Just my opinion, by the way, :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i have been looking for one for a while... i drive tooo much!!! 16k in 5 months... with a lot of road trips... i just want it to have it on while on the highway... and bam! its off when i get to my destination

·
Registered
361 Posts
my front end is wrecked because the only way to work is on the highway that they are completely redoing down to the bed rock. they ground the whole top layer off..my whole front end is peppered from rock dust and stone that i drove in everyday all summer...im so pissed. About to call penndot and ask for a paint job!yeah right

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
minilowz said:
I don't want a clear one, Because

1. TOO EXPENSIVE!!
2. Looks like your car is two different shades on the front(especially the blue, which looks like it is too many colors already)
3. Can't take it on and off as needed, or to wash and wax the car.

I'd rather spend $150 for one at the dealer, Than $500(Last time I checked, may have gone down) for the clear one that, if you take it off you have to buy a new one.

Just my opinion, by the way, :)
Who said they are expensive? there almost like $100 more than a leather bra..

2. No it doesn't Look here is a pic of my car with the clear bra on it..

AND ITS DIRTY see :)

Want me to take more pics? I will do it during the sunlight and cleaned.

3. You don't need to take it on or off.. the installer prewaxes your car and makes sure that its detailed before putting it on. So your front end will ALWAYS look waxed.. and if your worried about washing it or waxing .. you can still do it with it on.

And why would you take it off in the first place?

·
Registered
188 Posts
FastAttack said:
Who said they are expensive? there almost like $100 more than a leather bra..

2. No it doesn't Look here is a pic of my car with the clear bra on it..

AND ITS DIRTY see :)

Want me to take more pics? I will do it during the sunlight and cleaned.

3. You don't need to take it on or off.. the installer prewaxes your car and makes sure that its detailed before putting it on. So your front end will ALWAYS look waxed.. and if your worried about washing it or waxing .. you can still do it with it on.

And why would you take it off in the first place?
:clap: That things a beaut. Now are we talkin about the 3M thin film that they layer over the car? I've heard of something like that. How much for cover? and Installation? It has to be profesionally installed right?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.