Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure if anyone had seen the article in the December issue of Sport Compact Car magazine or not, so I thought I would just let you know.

They put the SRT-4 on the dyno and it did 223 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. The engineers that were there stated that the engine calibration and hardware are just a few percent from being finalized. There's a dyno sheet and specs in the article as well. Curb weight made it in at 2870. 0-60 in just 5.8 seconds. It's a real nice article. Even a photo with tire smoke. :)

E

·
0 Posts
hollisml said:
I wasn't sure if anyone had seen the article in the December issue of Sport Compact Car magazine or not, so I thought I would just let you know.

They put the SRT-4 on the dyno and it did 223 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. The engineers that were there stated that the engine calibration and hardware are just a few percent from being finalized. There's a dyno sheet and specs in the article as well. Curb weight made it in at 2870. 0-60 in just 5.8 seconds. It's a real nice article. Even a photo with tire smoke. :)
Glad figures that we posted a while back are finally making there way out to the public... will shut up some of the doubters :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
hollisml said:

And that is at the wheels!!!! :shock:

The best 1/4 mile they did was 14.1 seconds.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
talk about back from the fucking dead....i was like wtf!

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Wow, look like the SRT-4 is going to be fast car. I bet the suby, ebo and mustang guys will hate us! :lol:

Nice thread to bring back from the dead. :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

And why did this need to be brought back alive?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
ebbtide
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing