Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
srt4

i know of four different places that have srt4's but i dont say a word till i get mine :twisted: dont want u guys stealing mine

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
1 black, 2 yellow, 1 red at Tuttle Click in Irvine, 1 red (at least) in Tustin, and one black in my driveway :twisted:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Shane, I saw those two at the Huntington Beach Dodge you were talking about, I got to drive the black one, man was it sweet. Are you planning on buying one from there?

·
Registered
76 Posts
cutlass4lfe said:
Shane, I saw those two at the Huntington Beach Dodge you were talking about, I got to drive the black one, man was it sweet. Are you planning on buying one from there?
Wish I could, but don't have the cash for one. I just got my dakota a 2 years ago and still paying that off. ITs the daily driver and my neon isn't worth all that much in a trade in.

Looks like the Black one sold... the Red is still there.

Shane Hale

·
Registered
295 Posts
SRT-4 MSRP!!!

Okay I'm a newbie but a decent connection with my dealer bro Brian @Barwick dodge in san juan cap Call Brian [email protected] 949.493.8210 ASAP anyway he will take MSRP!!! I got a Badass Red one Its great to be one of the fastest and sweetest rides out there Rex's are scared to even pass an Srt-4!!!!! In So cal there should be atleast 10 of them out there Jeffs got a black I got red someold dude @tuttle click got a red Dukes brother got a black @ tuttle, Tuttle got to order 6 I saw the invoice that was a week ago when I saw the delivery truck with 2 black and a yellow one. 2 black 2 yellow 1 silver 1 red not to mention the yellow and the red one that were allocated they are out there . I laugh when riceboys laugh at it alling it "just a neon"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey SRTdriven, I called the number you put down. Thanks a lot for that info. I live in H.B. so it's definitely a reasonable drive for the car at MSRP! I talked to Brian and he said that he just sold it to you, I think he said your name is John? Thanks again.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Its all Good!!!

Hey cutlass 4life no problem . We will own the imports BUaaa!!!!! let me know when you get yours!!!!!!!! I know eljefe/s got one in socal we should get something going!!! I'm lowering mine soon with the mopar coilover kit soon to be available for ordering or atleast thats what my dealer tells me!!!!!!

1.) Recent victims 1.8t :)
2.) wrx 2003 :shock:
3.) mach one 305hp V8 :D

as fate would have it I am alone but I am getting a digital cam so I will post some videos as soon as I get that camera!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hopefully whatever car I get, I'll be getting it the end of March. But if I can get an SRT-4 for MSRP or close to it, that'd definitely be the car I get. If I have to spend 23 or more on it, I'll probably look at a WRX or RSX Type-S. Also depends on insurance considering I'm only 18....lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
By the way, I test drove an SRT-4 on Tuesday, and I was extremely impressed. I go back tomorrow for another drive. It's definitely a sweet car no matter how you look at it. Congrats on the lucky owners of this sweet car!

·
Registered
295 Posts
DuDE Listen up !

hey Cutlass4life, U can get one @msrp remember?? anywayz out of those choices the clear winner is the srt-4 insurance on an srt-4 is also the cheapest because most auto insurance companies dont even know about this car, its classified as a NEON in their systems. BARWICK JUST GOT A RED ONE AND A YELLOW ONE!!!!!! A SMALL DEPOSIT WILL HOLD THEM!!!!!! CALL BRIAN ASAP i WAS THERE TODAY @4PM

·
Registered
48 Posts
Really? I test drove one again today, and I'm almost 100% sure that this will be the car I get. Mostly cuz the subaru dealer I've been going to for the past 7 months now won't go any lower than about 22 for a WRX. Which is sad IMO, but I won't be missing anything driving an SRT-4! Brian called me back today, but I didn't get a hold of him, so I'll call him back tomorrow and see if I can put down a deposit to hold one for just 2 weeks or so. By the way, when I drove the SRT-4 today, two high school kids pulled next to me in their raised Chevy S-10 revving their engine and looking at me. Lol, I'm not even the greatest manual driver and I left them in the dust so fast. My buddy was in the backseat of the car just laughing his ass off. If I get the car, I want my license plate frame to say "Wait, did you just get smoked by a neon? Yes, yes you did."

·
Registered
295 Posts
DUDE Better Hurry!!!!!

give me your number they got a yellow and a red!!!!!!!!! Call me Now dude and hey where did you test drive it at???????? MSRP is MSRP trust me

·
Registered
295 Posts
OKAY OKay one last time sorry!

I am going to some Neon car club 2nite so call me if you can for the srt-4
949-456-1146

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
SRTdriven
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing