·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nice pic Cali! :wink:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Going on average, that is only 1320 HP @ 220 per car. Now you got me all excited when you just were lying!! Thanks alot!
LOL! j/k of course.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
220 to the wheels is about 250 to the crank. Correct me if I'm wrong. :wink: BTW, I never said it was one SRT-4. :D

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i was pushing to have all 8 there 4 blacks, 2 reds , 1 silver and 1 yellow but one black and the yellow were working hard today...maybe next time we can have all 4 colors.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm addicted to the silver. There was something about driving it that just made me want to buy it. Some sort of mystical magic in the air.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
U guys are just asking for it today huh? Titles like those are liable to make someone liable :)

Did u go to setzers? How was it? I know quite a few of the f-bodies were trying to get me to go out last night.

Cali

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
yup MrMixitup

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
YOu tampa guys are something else! Heck, we have more down her ein south florida yet you guys seem to have a tighter knit community up there.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: silver

Pit Viper said:
:cry:
First picture of my car on the board and I didn't post it.
:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Exhaust Depot...we also have higher phone bills from trying to get all of us together...J/K :D

Everyone I've met from up here is great, and I hope we can keep gathering more of us, but let us know if you get something together for down south. I know Grunge needs more miles :lol: , and I wouldn't mind a short road trip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts