Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahhaaaa. What luck. Pulled up in the middle lane and on the left it was black Civic S (yea right), more like a ricer wanna-be and a silver Acura Integra (sweet looking car). Both had chrome rims and looked nice but the rims looked to big for the Civic. Had to laugh though.

Took off in first gear without peeling out is damn hard when looking at the Civic. LOL

Shifted to second and scratched the tires and I was gone. Car by car length until I looked down and I was approaching 100 MPH and both cars not in sight. Man! How embarrasing to see to Hondas so lame.

The greatest part when I slowed down, few seconds later both car came by me as I gave them 'THUMBS DOWN' and snickered.

:twisted: Appraoching the last light before I turned off. I layed a huge tire filled cloud of burn't rubber. Same analogy of a RAM kicking back his hind leg while struting off pouncing his rivalvery. :lol:

Ok...I need to get a small 'HONDA KILL STICKER' with a number.

The count is two and climbing.

I love the open three lane road where there is hardly any traffic and open area (soon to be a business park area). :D

E

·
0 Posts
Hemi,

If you get a sticker for every Honda kill, eventually you wont be able to see anything else on your car ;)

You'll have to start designating a sticker as like, a batch of 10 kills or something :)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Some military ribbons and medals add a bronze or gold star instead of another ribbon or medal. You keep adding bronze stars to four then for the fith, you switch to one gold. Four more bronzes, then a second gold.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I don’t even bother with hondas any more. I do like to come along side of them, when they see me they rev there tin can and start to accelerate, I like to drop it down a gear jump ahead of them then fall back to them . And jump ahead and fall back. Tends to piss them off cause they know they don’t have any power anymore.:lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
why even bother with hondas? most are not built to be stoplight drag champs... sure some like to pretty up their cars with all show and no go goodies (ricers), but that's up to them... personally I don't like it, but then again, I also don't like street racing in general... especially people who feel they need to get their e-validation be relaying stories of "kills"... pointless...

"WOW! you showed those other punk kids that they spent their money like retards, by breaking the law and endangering yourself and others with a penis-size definining exhibition of machisimo! Props"

feel better?

do you taunt and run rings around paraplegics that you run into on the street? maybe give them the thumbs down for not hobbling across the street before the light turned red?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
i do not waste my petrol on any honda, small nissans, or small chevys :zzzz: as we in hawaii have the highest gas prices in the nation:wah?!: . its gotta be worth the race for me to even get involed. like take for instance a modded 350z, supras, corvettes, or camaros. any one of those id race if traffic premitts.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hemidakota said:
Hahhaaaa. What luck. Pulled up in the middle lane and on the left it was black Civic S (yea right), more like a ricer wanna-be and a silver Acura Integra (sweet looking car). Both had chrome rims and looked nice but the rims looked to big for the Civic. Had to laugh though.

Took off in first gear without peeling out is damn hard when looking at the Civic. LOL

Shifted to second and scratched the tires and I was gone. Car by car length until I looked down and I was approaching 100 MPH and both cars not in sight. Man! How embarrasing to see to Hondas so lame.

The greatest part when I slowed down, few seconds later both car came by me as I gave them 'THUMBS DOWN' and snickered.

:twisted: Appraoching the last light before I turned off. I layed a huge tire filled cloud of burn't rubber. Same analogy of a RAM kicking back his hind leg while struting off pouncing his rivalvery. :lol:

Ok...I need to get a small 'HONDA KILL STICKER' with a number.

The count is two and climbing.

I love the open three lane road where there is hardly any traffic and open area (soon to be a business park area). :D
sweet kills man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
0 Posts
CKT said:
Uhhh, never been to War Stories before huh. Could you find an older thread to bitch about?
:lol:

:eek:

you are right!
but why was this old ass thread on page one?

edit: now that I think about it... perhaps it was bumped by that troll that posted all those pics of doodoo... and now that the offending pic has been removed, I'm looking like a total :newbie:

·
Registered
0 Posts
scottyfordy said:
Jinny, the problem is you poured hot peanut butter on your cooter right?
I am afraid that using my time to volly witticisms with you would cast me in a hypocritical light, since I just finished criticising someone for taking on such mediocre challenges.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
15 Participants
camlifter
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing