Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all drive "neons" and its an economy racer....blah blah blah....

But how many of your cars(SRT-4) have rattles and squeaks??? I have a few I can't seem to find and get rid of. Car has 20k and is an 05'. No speaker rattles yet, but some rattle noise from under the right side of the hood area.

Everyone lists their noises or rattles, buzz etc.... and fix if any,.

-Tim

·
Registered
477 Posts
X2. especially with the drivers side a-pillar and oh shit handles. buzzes really loud. and my exhaust rattles.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
heaven forbid you guys should lower your cars cause you'll hear the unibody flex when weight is transfered going in or out of a driveway :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
xmdfmk7x said:
The whole car is a giant rattle.
btw dont confuse the rather loud ac compressor for a rattle unless you have solid mounts:rofl:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
My passenger side view mirror rattles on decent sized bumps/loud bass. My head unit seems to be making some rattle occasionally. Loose change. My trunk lid can rattle too.... Nothin other than that.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Everything squeeks and rattles on my car. Reminds me of my old dsm, except whenever it rattles on these cars it doesn't mean it's about to explode;)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
something in my door rattles. It's annoying the shit out of me. need to take it apart and check it out. Other than that my car is solid. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
NeonDan said:
heaven forbid you guys should lower your cars cause you'll hear the unibody flex when weight is transfered going in or out of a driveway :lol:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like I said, we do drive Neon bodys so it's bound to have it's squeaks and rattles. I'm pretty much obsessive compulsive and it's drving me up the walls.

I have solid motor mounts, tranny mount, removed balance shafts, balanced crank/assembly. Oh yea, the CM Stage 4 6-puck doesn't help(CHATTER).

Getting a lot of rattles/noise from the right front side of the car. A few small rattles from the driver side door.

Any help on how to get it to rattle less?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts