Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are trying our best to make this the #1 board for the STR-4, spread the word, and let us know of any suggestions you might have to make the board better.

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
if you do srt-4 in google or yahoo, u get plenty of srtforums links. not sure i understand.

plus i have my owners club stickers on my car cause i want this board to S T A Y #1!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
No SRT board is as good as this one and hell I dont even own an SRT!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
FastMatt said:
We are trying our best to make this the #1 board for the STR-4, spread the word, and let us know of any suggestions you might have to make the board better.
It already is the #1 board.

Whenever I go to another Neon or Mopar board, and an SRT-4 question comes up, the person is ALWAYS referred to this site.

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Keep spreading the word brotha!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I love this board. Only think that could be better is the search function. When you do a search for certain things, off the wall stuff that has nothing to do with your search pops up and it takes forever to find what your looking for. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i know its the #1 SRT-4 board, but STR-4 board, now thats another question ;) I tell everyone thats an owner that i meet about it. It makes it easier to get meets going and such.

·
Registered
931 Posts
ahahhahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: >02-20-2003< takes a breath .... ahahahha .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.