Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's the red SRT with Mopar Exhaust, Stage 1,2 (couldnt read your badge), HKS BOV, and AZ plates on the 15N to the 52E?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I thought that was you :thumbsup: i blew off at you, i waived but iam sure you didnt see me :tongue: i was actually hoping that we would of ran once or twice but next time i guess :bandit: oh BTW it is S2 :readclose

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SRTPWR41 said:
I thought that was you :thumbsup: i blew off at you, i waived but iam sure you didnt see me :tongue: i was actually hoping that we would of ran once or twice but next time i guess :bandit: oh BTW it is S2 :readclose
I should be the only E.Blue srt with a blacked out big FMIC in the state, and I havent seen another on the boards... :eveilgrin

your car looked familiar too, you were at the dyno day in Escondido werent you? 270whp? :eveilgrin

Yeah, my HKS is in my garage, the AGP UHP hadnt come in so it's been off teh car for about a month now. When you blew off, it reminded me of what mine sounded like, esp in the tunnel :readclose :rofl: :thumbsup:

I was S2, now I am S0 with bolt ons and a spring mod :jester: to tide me over until S3 arrives. Next time hopefully there isnt traffic, I'll unleash the S0 POWA :rofl:
What time do you usually get out of there?

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
moltenice said:
I should be the only E.Blue srt with a blacked out big FMIC in the state, and I havent seen another on the boards... :eveilgrin

your car looked familiar too, you were at the dyno day in Escondido werent you? 270whp? :eveilgrin

Yeah, my HKS is in my garage, the AGP UHP hadnt come in so it's been off teh car for about a month now. When you blew off, it reminded me of what mine sounded like, esp in the tunnel :readclose :rofl: :thumbsup:

I was S2, now I am S0 with bolt ons and a spring mod :jester: to tide me over until S3 arrives. Next time hopefully there isnt traffic, I'll unleash the S0 POWA :rofl:

speaking of blacked out.... i am having my new intercooler anodized black before it gets sent to me!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll be happy you did. It will look great.

I love the Blacked out IC on ALL of the colors. I would ESP like to see one on a Stone white srt with a blue graphic or lettering.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
moltenice said:

I love the Blacked out IC on ALL of the colors. I would ESP like to see one on a Stone white srt with a blue graphic or lettering.

i am thinking of paintin red SRT on it but i am indesicive about it right now.... just cause its hard to see and i am trying to keep the cops from looking at my car

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BACARDI_DWB said:
i am thinking of paintin red SRT on it but i am indesicive about it right now.... just cause its hard to see and i am trying to keep the cops from looking at my car
red would match your theme, but also stick out.

What about GUNMETAL? I used some badass gunmetal spray for the underbody, the area behind the IC, and the spray tubing and brackets.

I think Gunmetal on black , on a blacked out SRT would be pretty damn cool and sleek. Ghost graphics are the best.

.02 :hi:

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
moltenice said:
red would match your theme, but also stick out.

What about GUNMETAL? I used some badass gunmetal spray for the underbody, the area behind the IC, and the spray tubing and brackets.

I think Gunmetal on black , on a blacked out SRT would be pretty damn cool and sleek. Ghost graphics are the best.

.02 :hi:

yeah i have also been debating my setup for a long time.. like i want to redo my exhaust... but the intercooler is just a free mod since my other one went tits up and popped a hole in it and they warrentee'd it..

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
moltenice said:

Yea that was me at that dyno day at Escondido,but i wasnt happy with the #'s i put down :flame: b4 that dyno i had put down 287 but it just might be the dyno OR it might of been that i was heat soaked cuz i had just got in to SD from AZ and just drove straight over there :stab:

Man! i just thought you were blowing me off and were like some other SRT owners i have ran into and just act like there "shit dont stink" :rofl: you should of left the S2 on, or did you sell it? well iam saving up my pennies to get S3 too :thumbsup: after i got to drive Julio's :eeeek: , i knew that S3 was for me!!! :clap:

Well hopefully the fwy is open next time we run into eachother again,wouldnt mind running another S0. But i get off at various times anywhere between 4-6 just depends on the day :tongue: but i work at NLSO (Navel Legal) but iam doing taxes for now. So anytime you wana swing by,feel free. I have also seen Ryan's car out there a few times.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
SRTPWR41 said:
over there :stab:

Man! i just thought you were blowing me off and were like some other SRT owners i have ran into and just act like there "shit dont stink" :rofl: .

you know i get that all the time.. i know they see me and i throw a wave out :hi: and nothing.. man san diegan SRT's are stuck up sometimes.. if i ever don't wave call me out please cause that just means i am not watching the road.. lol

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
moltenice said:

SHHH DON'T RUIN MY SECRETS :eveilgrin

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SRTPWR41 said:
Yea that was me at that dyno day at Escondido,but i wasnt happy with the #'s i put down :flame: b4 that dyno i had put down 287 but it just might be the dyno OR it might of been that i was heat soaked cuz i had just got in to SD from AZ and just drove straight over there :stab:

Man! i just thought you were blowing me off and were like some other SRT owners i have ran into and just act like there "shit dont stink" :rofl: you should of left the S2 on, or did you sell it? well iam saving up my pennies to get S3 too :thumbsup: after i got to drive Julio's :eeeek: , i knew that S3 was for me!!! :clap:

Well hopefully the fwy is open next time we run into eachother again,wouldnt mind running another S0. But i get off at various times anywhere between 4-6 just depends on the day :tongue: but i work at NLSO (Navel Legal) but iam doing taxes for now. So anytime you wana swing by,feel free. I have also seen Ryan's car out there a few times.
Nah, I'm not the type to be rude like that.
But I did sell the S2 wtoys PCM for some extra cash when I ordered S3. I needed the extra money for the DCR mod.
But it looks like they arent shipping the kit now until MID MAY :flame: this is a incredibly long wait, so I am probably going ot be picking some other parts up in the mean time.

Same schedule here, never the same time more then 2 days in a row :stab:

take it easy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts