Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I went by the Emerald Square mall in N. Attleboro and saw a Black SRT-4 with NC plates on it? Who was it?

Two mornings ago I was driving north on 95 right around the Attleboro area and passed a yellow SRT-4...Waved at the driver, but he looked at me like I had three heads...Anyone ????

:hi:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt A said:
I saw a silver one with blue dark blue racing stripes on 495N raynham area about 3 yeasterday... anyone on here?
The only person I know with a Silver is Dave...

What color is yours? I work in Foxboro...surprised I haven't seen you if your in mansfied.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
yup that was me!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Prolly me Mase (Solar Yellow SRT). I live in Boston, but commute on 95 to the Attleboro area. If I gave you a funny look, I probably wasn't even aware of it. I'm just ugly, so it looks like I have a mean look all the time...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BoostedSince90 said:
Prolly me Mase (Solar Yellow SRT). I live in Boston, but commute on 95 to the Attleboro area. If I gave you a funny look, I probably wasn't even aware of it. I'm just ugly, so it looks like I have a mean look all the time...
:frogtongu It's all good...I was hoping you were gonna come with but you were cruising so its all good... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'd seen a black one around Mansfield, but don't even remember seeing a blue one. Bought mine at Old Colony in Mansfield - it had 16,000 miles - couldn't pass on it, saved over a brand new one. I almost bought a Nissan Spec V, but saw the used SRT (which is was I really wanted) one day at lunch time. :smileysqu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts