·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue SRT4 with Carbon By Design Chin.

·
Registered
43 Posts
that was me, i saw u guys in a BMW i was waiting for my class ... i had eyelids too guess all u saw was the sweet front lip b/c they did a damn good job on that thing

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4g63killer_SRT-4 said:
that was me, i saw u guys in a BMW i was waiting for my class ... i had eyelids too guess all u saw was the sweet front lip b/c they did a damn good job on that thing
LMAO!!!! That's so cool. Yea we were in my car, but we honestly didn't know if you'd know us. Roderick said no don't wave he'll think we're idiots!

Are you on campus Monday nights??? Yes, the Carbon By Design chin looks nice on your car!!!

I was on my way to my Management Accounting midterm... already!!! Class ends in November. That is sooo cool. We saw you turn in, and then we followed, drove slow but with the bad luck we've been having meeting SRT owners we just drove away.

Next Monday are you going to be there? We'll meet you where you were parked.

Cat & Rod

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See I told my husband you were on the forum... I said, HE HAS A CARBON BY DESIGN CHIN!!!

Last time we met a blue SRT he was an ASS. =) Sorry we did a drive by!

Oh and you don't have a license plate so he figured you probably just go the car and you wouldn't know us.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah i have class monday night from 7-10 ... and m/w from 11-12:20 ... ive actually met you guys many times ... couple times at tustin market place, once at the spectrum, and i was the blue car in the carbon by design booth at the last dodge meet in aug.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4g63killer_SRT-4 said:
yeah i have class monday night from 7-10 ... and m/w from 11-12:20 ... ive actually met you guys many times ... couple times at tustin market place, once at the spectrum, and i was the blue car in the carbon by design booth at the last dodge meet in aug.
I know but you looked different sitting... you looked shorter. In addition, we didn't want to stare. LOL. We've met our share of mean SRT owners. So Monday we'll see you next week at the parking lot. =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.